• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

gforguava

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly the Fear Street movies have been a lot fun, especially if you are new to horror.
Yeah, I loved all three. Just a fun spook-a-blast good time with likable characters that I generally did not want to die. Which frankly gets high marks from me, I've been slowly rewatching older slasher flicks and I'm finding most of them a big slog largely because the characters are all terrible.

I actually wanted Deena to survive and win the day, which is something I can't say for any of the nothing characters in the majority of Friday the 13th flicks(as an example, my most recent watch was Part 5 and I reckon there was no one to even remotely care about in any of them thus far).

Ramala

Oct 28, 2017
Santa Monica, LA
Hmm. I loved Relic and Dark and the Wicked. The 3rd Conjuring was ok. Not a patch on the first but some decent scares. Finally saw the original Shutter , obviously getting old but still effective. The Nest (2021) is z-budget body horror with bad acting but it is *nasty*.

Oh La Lorna (not the American one) is great. So is His House.

And look, I had a blast with the Fear Street trilogy. Even though it looks like Nickelodeon made some horror movies, they are surprisingly ruthless.