• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
tubi has it

tubitv.com

ReBoot

Inside a computer mainframe is an entire world Guardian Bob and his trusty friends must defend from the super-virus attacks threatening the system.

If you have Comcast Xfinity, you can just say Reboot with your remote and bring it up that way since it has the tubi app built in.

nice, thank you

TheQueensOwn

Oct 27, 2017
I regret not going to visit my friend in Vancouver while she was working at Rainmaker. I definitely would have taken a picture with Mike the TV.

Protoman200X

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
N. Vancouver, BC, Canada
So I used to work at Mainframe. They've got a Dot's Diner (it's just a regular kitchen... but it's the thought that counts) and a big ol Mike the TV standing outside. Had to restrain myself from taking a photo with it.

You know, I keep walking around that area when I travelled to and from work (to Bardel), so I've always been tempted to take a photo with that Mike the TV statue.

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
Toonami had some great bumpers for it back in the day, did a lot more to advertise the show's greatness on American television than ABC network ever did.

This however, this is special. Mainframe created a little opera short to help fill in the gaps for viewers who missed out on Season 3 during its run on Toonami, which was quite a few viewers since Cartoon Network was just starting to get picked up by more cable networks nationwide and being included in the more affordable cable packages.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PI6G2swn_E#t=18m00s
(skip to 18:00 if the link doesn't take you there immediately)