• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Oracle

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
Looks good !

but I need to complain about something right?

I notice in the cutscenes there is a LOT going on, it looks ridiculous with flying cars and the such. But when we see the gameplay snippets in the same area as the cutscene the environments are a lot more desolate. Day one regardless this will be fun with the kids.

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
Quite hype that Mark Mothersbaugh is doing the soundtrack. The samples in the blogpost is quite good too, easying my fears of a lame OST like the reboot.

Grips

Oct 5, 2020
Mainframe
that was like dopamine for my eyes
Edit: Gotta love the Sonic fans talking about rule 34 in the comments ALREADY

VinFTW

Oct 25, 2017
Insane looking, easily the best looking game made to date IMO, tech is unbelievable too.

RC continues to be a top tier franchise and I hope this is even half as good as Tools of Destruction and it'll be incredible.

day 1

Yuuber

Oct 28, 2017
I know we've been saying this for a while when it comes to Ratchet and Clank games, but this really does look like a CGI film more than ever.

Deleted member 2172

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So we finally get confirmation that the female Lombax is called Rivet, nice. That Reddit fan theory was on the money.

0ptimusPayne

Oct 27, 2017
Yup, that's ratchet and clank. I really hope they go all out with the dimension stuff and bring the franchise forward with some super fresh ideas that we haven't seen. Looks amazing visually, but that always was gonna be given haha.

Fiksi

Oct 27, 2017
Oh man whenever I get a PS5 this is the first thing I will play :D looks like it will be a very fun ride-

Sagroth

Oct 28, 2017
The visuals actually seem to have gotten better over time, and they were stunning from the first trailer. R&C is one of my all-time favorite series - gimme!

Turkoop

Oct 25, 2017
Cologne, GERMANY
oh my god
giphy.gif

Acquiescence

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lake Titicaca
Apart from Clank's actor's awkwardly delivered dialogue, this looks hype.

The one-two punch of Returnal and Rift Apart is going to be something to behold.

(Also, why wasn't this saved for a SoP?)

s y

Nov 8, 2017
Looks seriously unbelievably good holy fuck

Also rocket boots confirmed!!!

Friender

Sep 27, 2020
Looks super fun....not supporting the price hike so will wait or buy used, but have a hunch that will be a while. I can wait :)

FusedAtoms

Jul 21, 2018
Holy shit that looks incredible , I'm so glad this series is back!
My PS5 is going to be getting a lot of work this summer

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
It's a bummer Nefarious looks to be the main villain, since I feel like he's been way overused by the series (even mashed into 2016...).

The rest looks fucking awesome. Like, visually, it's just stupid good.