Vertpin

Oct 27, 2017
Man, I really didn't want to be leaked any E3 games. I hope this is secretly for DOOM 2.

SuperSplit

Banned
Nov 16, 2017
Thank God, thought RAGE had such great atmosphere, will be nice to see them flesh out the world more

Lady Bow

Nov 30, 2017
Still pissed how the first Rage ended so abruptly...when it was starting to get good.

Oct 25, 2017
Jesus. Never saw this coming.

Fair play if they think it'll sell. I got bored of the first pretty quickly but I reckon this one'll be better.

grand

Oct 25, 2017
Bethesda gets to reframe the accidental leak as a promotional tool AND indirectly confirm its competitors' plans. Good PR right there.

Breqesk

Oct 28, 2017
I hope the use of bright pink in the logo is meant to imply the game'll be a bit more colourful/out there than its predecessor.

The concept behind Rage was actually pretty solid, so I'm fairly into the idea of them having another go at it. It'd be cool if they borrowed a bit more from Fallout--an open-world post-apocalyptic shooter with vehicles, and slightly more developed RPG elements - an actual dialogue system, for instance - plus the greater focus on decent shooting you'd expect from an id game, could be really cool. (Assuming it's still id, anyways. Bethesda might've given it to one of their other devs.)

Last edited:

alosarjos

Oct 27, 2017
7MLn10a.png

kurahador

Oct 28, 2017
Not sure how to feel. Rage ending made me feel like I just wasted my time and money back then.
I sure hope they improve the story for this. Other Bethesda fps has been on point with the story so far.

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
I could never get past the first few hours of RAGE 1, I just found it so dull. It did make for an interesting Breaking Bad cameo.