• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
again, i think he downplays how huge samus's shoulders are supposed to be, but otherwise i like it

d0qylsuuuaar23kogknh.jpg
No wonder I havent seen this thread inna while, he muat have stopped after this

Yuuber

Oct 28, 2017
I absolutely love the Peach one. He clothes give a hint of a decadent kingdom and the fact Toad is a doll is also a bit disturbing.

MegaSackman

Oct 27, 2017
Argentina
Since there's no other place to post it, have you seen his take on Yoshimitsu? (I bet you did but I'll post it anyway)

On topic: Wario looks really good.

Alex840

Oct 31, 2017
Not sure if this had been mentioned before, but it's crazy how close the Sonic and Pikachu drawings are compared to the Detective Pikachu/Sonic movie renders.

Jakartalado

Oct 27, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Wow.... Rafael was one of the professors at Melies School of Arts (here in Brazil). Such a talented person.

It doesn't matter being the next God of War Art Director, you can always do a part time job on the next Tekken kkkkk. Keep up the excellent work

Whompa

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
ive come around to his work. The Sonic one is still too scary tho lol

Pikachu looks too plastic also.

Oct 26, 2017
Something about Bowser Jr just sort of looks weird to me in that art style. It's more faithful than Bowser but I honestly liked his drawing of Bowser more as it fit the art style better

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Jr. is probably closer to the original than Bowser because he's a cuter, more cartoony design (big nose, beady eyes, round), and it was more important to his identity/recognizability to maintain that.

RedOnePunch

Oct 26, 2017
Donkey Kong looks so wrong. It's a gorilla with a human like face and a tie

Kirby looks so weird too. Good stuff.

Last edited:

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
These are so disgustingly disturbing but so well done...GG

Zubz

Oct 25, 2017
no
Glad to know that was a Toad doll & just not... I don't even know how I'd describe that Toad if it was alive.