• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Setsune

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Sorry i posted this one quickly and forgot to link the english link

I figured as much, I just noticed, and checked that last week's was the same way too. Thank you. Epic's store perhaps shouldn't be building the language into the Share URLs.

It still works. I'm just glad of the heads up, regardless of whether it says free or 'gratuit'

I am too, which is why I said as much. (I definitely don't want to give the impression I don't.) But I will say it didn't work for me on my phone until I edited the URL to English, for whatever reason. Could be a unique browser issue, etc.

rezn0r

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder how many copies of The Bridge I have access to by now. Humble Bundle has included it many times, it was on Playstation Plus, and now EGS.

Maybe I should play it sometime...

I played it years ago and while I can't remember exact details (maybe I'll load it up again) I remember liking it, and having it remind me of Braid a little bit. If you like puzzles go for it!

Dmax3901

Oct 25, 2017
Don't know where else to put this: did anyone else bail out of Horace pretty hard? Was expecting a lot more from it based on the reviews.

Runner

Nov 1, 2017
doesnt seem to work yet - it tries to buy it, and since it's not on the store to buy it it just gives an error.

Dimajjio

Oct 13, 2019
Was Farming Simulator advertised last week as the free game? I don't remember seeing it so it's a nice surprise. And three games next week? That's another nice surprise, too!

GAMEPROFF

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Nice. Though they are prime examples why I want a gamesanywhere service. I'd much prefer board games on my iPad. 😝
If you want to play Carcassonne on your iPad, make sure to buy the current app. Its amazing, you support a small but great developer, but the app leaves the app at the end of the month due the licence is running out, but you can always redownload it.

FliX

Master of the Reality Stone
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
If you want to play Carcassonne on your iPad, make sure to buy the current app. Its amazing, you support a small but great developer, but the app leaves the app at the end of the month due the licence is running out, but you can always redownload it.
We've had it on the iPad for years. 😉
i still want a gamesanywhere Service!

firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017
Huh, no idea but glad I caught this news here. Might be time to buy the expansions.

Podge293

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I think the board game is pretty good, but somehow the translation into electronic format didn't work well? The controls seemed a bit clunky.

It is/was on Xbox gamepass for console, not sure about PC.

Yeah I tried the xbox version. And it's poor

I've no doubt the actual board game is good but video game versions of board games tend to be poor

FliX

Master of the Reality Stone
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
I strongly disagree with that statement. VG versions are generally better. Yathzee, monopoly and Risk just off the top of my head.

(This convo might be a good thread idea)
We play a lot of nord. games on our iPad and it's great. No set up, no score keeping.
A few we regularly play
Carcassone
Lords of water deep
Small world
Castles of burgundy

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Holy shit, this brings me back. I tried to play Lords of Midnight on my father's Spectrum, back when the dinosaurs roamed the Earth, but being 7, I didn't know enough English at the time to figure anything out.
I remember thinking how epic Lords of Midnight was on that tiny little Spectrum. Great stuff. I knew the creator Mike SIngleton in the early 2000's, really nice guy, very down to earth and funny. Sadly he passed from cancer in 2012.

OP
OP
Weltall Zero

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
Thanks for the Moss tip. It is free. It has to be a glitch but I still grabbed it.

Not necessarily. It's a solid strategy to get people to make an account on their store, and give them an incentive, however small, to get an Oculus.

Edit: aaand it stopped being free while I was making the account. :D I stand very much corrected.