Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017
Huh? It actually worked at Walmart. Crazy.

Weird that the delivery date is 11/25. I wouldn't have thought it would take so long.

petethepanda

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
chicago
Got to the page after a 7 minute queue and successfully added it to my cart. Hit two errors when trying to actually continue to checkout, but it stayed in my cart, and on attempt #3 it actually progressed, with 9:30 or so left on the 10 minute timer. Hit process order, and… expected arrival date Tuesday, November 23rd. Finally.

Good luck, everyone!

Last edited:

Teiresias

Oct 27, 2017
Got distracted with work and missed when it first went live, but I'm in a 20 min queue right now. Not expecting much since I was so late.

RoadDogg

Oct 27, 2017
Was 5 minutes late and saw a 900+ minute wait in digital and 120+ for disc so will see what disc does. Digital shows me an add to cart button now for some reason but it obviously doesn't do anything.

Akumatica

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, same. I refreshed the page at 3:00 and got put into a 22 minute queue that was counting down until it hit 10 minutes. It's now stuck there even after the initial 22 has past. I've had problems with the site the last 3 times Walmart has put up orders.

Does Amazon ever get any Xbox Series X's? I've been trying since April to get one.

andymcc

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH
XSX booted me to a screen to check for local availability

PS5 Digital booted me back after waiting to the queue and resetting to 60 min-- out of stock.

PS5 Disc giving me an "unable to add to cart" technical issue error.

This shit is so stupid. Why do I even bother?

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
Is there anyone who has got a PS5 that didn't get it in the first initial minutes? I'm thinking its not worth us waiting in these queues any more.

Coolluck

Oct 27, 2017
Button still there even when refreshing page but it never goes in cart. It's 2021. Websites should work.

Garcia el Gringo

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
NJ
PS5-wise, I think I'm playing myself aiming for a Digital Edition. I have a layman understanding of the manufacturing unit split, but still, sheesh. So much wasted time on Target and especially Walmart sites.

I feel so fortunate to have gotten an Xbox Series X back in April exactly when I was ready for one on my first virtual campout.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
My 60 min queue counted all the way down to 1min without me being booted, now it's stuck there.
same.

Here are Wal-Mart's web developers:
tHKld-1496844324-168-blog-stooges_decades.jpg