• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Skatterd

Oct 25, 2017
I seriously feel like they fucked this up and they're going to wait and drop it another time now. But hoping they pull through for folks.

Dr. Feel Good

Oct 25, 2017
I've been at the redirect page since 3:43 PST (I sat in the queue for ~12 minutes). Have never been booted or redirected. So people seem to be getting different experiences.

Oct 27, 2017
Geeze guys. Would be nice if Sony said something if there was a problem or a big misunderstanding and no systems will be available tonight so you guys don't waste your time.

regardless good luck😊

Nov 28, 2017
Really starting to believe this was meant to go live 10 mins from now. My timer keeps flipping from 6 to 5 and back again over and over lol

Edit: Jinxed myself, climbing back up now...

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
So if you get into the store you aren't supposed to refresh at all? Or just refresh during your 10 minutes to see if it comes in stock?

Am_I_Evil

Oct 27, 2017
Maybe they're trying some new, super shitty, randomized system to combat bots...sucks for a lot of real people though...

TrueSloth

Oct 27, 2017
lol. on one device it went from 33 minutes to 41 minutes. And another device went from 50 minutes to 32 minutes to more than an hour.

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
I like their old queue system better.
Everyone placed into an over an hour message, then get sorted randomly between 1-59 minutes with stock actually there

Jerm

The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
Still waiting to be redirected on mobile. I'm just assuming the site doesn't work on iPhone.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
This queue system was made to be the most bullshit thing ever.

Too late? Fuck you

Too early? fuck you

painey

Oct 27, 2017
It's out of stock, so you've just got to get lucky and get dumped out of the queue when they update with stock. Any thoughts about how much time you've got left is moot.