Colasante

Nov 5, 2017
In the queue in four different browsers, let's one one of them hits. And when they all inevitably fail, at least they put the queue up early enough that I can go for a nice walk in nature and contemplate about all the time I've wasted this past week on this bullshit.

Rbz

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
I can't get over the disappointment of successfully purchasing an XSX, getting excited and relieved, and having Walmart cancel it. Just flat out not being able to get one would've been so much less frustrating.

Can't believe I'm actually considering buying a scalped unit on stockX. The only thing preventing it is the spite I feel towards scalpers for putting me in this situation in the first place.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Arrived home just in time to get the random RNG queue position.

Tried walmart earlier and got it to "click here to place order" twice and then the deer reset the whole check out process. So, hopefully I have better luck with this.

MOTHGOD

Avenger
Dec 8, 2017
Buttfuck Nowhere
I hope someone knows. Does Sony Direct take a Paypal account like the playstation store? I have a Sony login and PS Plus but my girlfriend has my debit card and I don't remember my info!

Typhon

Oct 25, 2017
So I gotta borked system from Sony Direct and I haven't sent it up back yet and they won't send me a replacement because you know, stock issues Will the site let me order another now if I get in or say no because I already technically bought one?

Replicant

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MN
I'm good on both now, but in the lookout for a xbsx for my 10 yr old nephew.

Why Walmart even advertises or bothers with their websites is beyond me.

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
So I gotta borked system from Sony Direct and I haven't sent it up back yet and they won't send me a replacement because you know, stock issues Will the site let me order another now if I get in or say no because I already technically bought one?
I believe it locks you out on the account from actually putting in the second order shows up in your order history

opus

Oct 25, 2017
goddammit stepped away for a second to make lunch, and missed the queue call. assuming I'm not getting in this round :(

Oct 30, 2017
If they release like yesterday then:

Everyone will be at "more than an hour" for 30 minutes

Once they release it will start moving, if your minutes drop fast you have the best chance

giphy.gif

Did you have to enter a lot of info or is it saved from the psn store?

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
I am reading the Sony Que instructions in Morpheus' voice

WHEN YOU REACH THE FRONT OF THE QUEUE:
  • You will hear a chime. Make sure to unmute your device.
  • You will be automatically redirected to direct.playstation.com.
  • If you are on a different tab, a pop-up will prompt you click to enter the site. You will have 10 minutes to proceed.
  • Once you click enter site, you will be redirected to the page you originally navigated to, from there you can begin your shopping journey.
tenor.gif
I can't NOT do this now!

bombdrop

Banned
Jun 11, 2019
grabbed a gamestop digital bundle like 10 minutes after going live. super lucky....now I need to sell this hd camera.

Trimble

Nov 26, 2017
Queued up on four different browsers and three devices like an absolute psycopath. All these captchas...
i-think-you-should-leave-motorcycles.jpg

Conkerkid11

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Neat, so auto refreshing didn't do anything but make me enter the queue later than everybody else.

This system is awful

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
The year is 2078

"Grandpa, 2020 was such a crazy year. What were you doing on Thanksgiving?"

"I was opening ten different windows on my PC to give a company 500 dollars"

Skatterd

Oct 25, 2017
Does PS Direct let you buy a second one on a future day?
If they have Digitals today and I'm able to get a second I'll see to it that someone else on this board gets my extra