Votes: 38 5.5%
  • FINAL FANTASY 7 REMAKE

Votes: 109 15.8%
  • RESIDENT EVIL 3 REMAKE

Votes: 42 6.1%

• Total voters

xem

Oct 31, 2017
none. I really enjoy 2nd playthroughs of games and hope that it will be sweetened with prettier graphics and framerates

Firima

Oct 27, 2017
Cyberpunk for sure, also FFVII because I'm not getting PS5 at launch so I'll be waiting by default.

RE3 though? I can't wait that long for Jill. Can't do it.

Starwing

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 31, 2018
FFVII Remake, but only because I'm waiting for all the sequels to come out or if all the games come out in one anthology.

OneBadMutha

Nov 2, 2017
None for the reasons new consoles are on the horizon. I voted FFVII purely to throw shade at it for handling the remake the way they are. I'll wait until that entire series is done before playing any of them.

ThereAre4Lights

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm waiting to play Cyberpunk and FFVII on next gen systems. They'll be cheaper by then. I'm playing RE3 (on XB1X) and TLOU2 as soon as they come out. TW3 on the PS4 had so many performance patches and I ended up waiting to play it, and by then the price dropped.

Night Hunter

Dec 5, 2017
Cyberpunk. First of all because I expect it to look ass on base consoles and also because I'm would wait for a few rounds of patches anyway.

Secretofmateria

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The only two im not waiting for next gen consoles to play are RE3, because i dont expect it to get any sort of enhancement or port. And final fantasy 7 remake because i cant wait another year to play it

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
None because spoilers. Also it's rare for me these days to play a game a 2nd time, so I can't think of a better excuse then a better version.

jeelybeans

Oct 25, 2017
None.

I'd double dip on FF7 remake if it's any good (the story changes concern me...)

I'll definitely double dip on FFXIV (already have it on PS4).

DigSCCP

Banned
Nov 16, 2017
Cyberpunk and Elden Ring are locked for next gen given devs history.
FFVII if I can contain my hype.
Also Control if it doesn't hit sub US20 before next gen drops.
I don't know if I 'll be a day one buyer tho.

Baked Pigeon

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
Why would I wait to buy the games I want to play? XSX is backwards compatible, and I'm sure some games will offer a performance patch.

Atolm

Oct 25, 2017
All of them. No point buying anything now when my backlog can last me the whole year.

Basarili

Oct 27, 2017
Haarlem
Next-Gen For Sure
Watch Dogs Legion
FFVII REMAKE

Not sure yet due to time.
The Last of Us 2
Cyberpunk 2077
Ghost of Tshushima

I'm going to REBUY anyway
Red Dead Redemption 2
Death Stranding

Reinhard

Oct 27, 2017
For Cyberpunk/Doom/RE3, just grab the PC versions as they will still be better than what would be available on PS5/Xbox. As for the PS exclusives, we have no idea if they will be enhanced for PS5, the only changes might be faster load times, especially if Sony decides to re-release them for PS5 with additional graphic enhancements 6 months+ after PS5 launch like they did for the original TLOU.

The Devil

Alt Account
Banned
Dec 28, 2019
I have Game Pass Ultimate so that helps me not having to decide what to wait on and stuff. In terms of 3rd party, I'll be getting Cyberpunk day 1 but probably delaying everything else. I have a huge backlog that I really want to just finish off. Started at the beginning of December and still have ways to go.

Kasey

Nov 1, 2017
Boise
None. Will probably replay Doom Eternal and Cyberpunk anyway, so having upgraded versions in the future is something to look forward to.

Oct 25, 2017
Delaying Cyberpunk and GoT because I am not overly excited for either game as of today. Cannot wait to play FF7, RE3 or TLOU2 so those are day one.

FFVII until they release the complete game.

See you in 2028. Also this is kind of an ignorant comment that keeps getting parroted. It is a full game. Maybe you should say full story or saga.

Oct 25, 2017
None. I'm perfectly okay with continuing to get my money's worth out of the consoles that are out oppose to those unreleased and that I dont own yet. I'm sure if a game is awesome I'll replay it down the line.

Sheng Long

Oct 27, 2017
Earth
I'm not waiting. This gen's visuals have not worn tired on me yet. I also don't have a 4K TV yet so there's that.

Ushay

Oct 27, 2017
Cyberpunk 2077. The wait will be well worth it, along with Halo Infinite and whatever else arrives for that time.
Game Pass should keep me occupied until then.

Schaft0620

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I am leaning towards not getting FFVII because it's not finished, RE3 because of how close it is to CyberPunk and Doom because it comes out the same day as Animal Crossing. If E3 comes and all 3 get PS5 patches along with Ghost of Tsushima I may just keep working thought my backlog until PS5.

That gives me all summer and fall to play Yakuza 7, TLOU2, Predator, Avengers, Fall Guys, whatever Nintendo puts out plus my backlog and VR.

Deleted member 56752

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 15, 2019
For Cyberpunk/Doom/RE3, just grab the PC versions as they will still be better than what would be available on PS5/Xbox. As for the PS exclusives, we have no idea if they will be enhanced for PS5, the only changes might be faster load times, especially if Sony decides to re-release them for PS5 with additional graphic enhancements 6 months+ after PS5 launch like they did for the original TLOU.
I only have a 144 fps pc monitor and it's not 4k like my tv. Think I'll get it eventually thru Xbox (doom eternal) one x

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
None of the above. There will be other PS5 exclusive titles that will make better use of the system that I'll probably pick up.

Sadly, the chances of Gran Turismo 7 as a launch title are pretty much nil, but we can still hope.

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
I only plan on getting FFVIIR this year. I don't have the time to play many games and there are no others that really interest me out this year. I might get a few others if they get PS5 versions.

The new Assassin's Creed will get a PS5 version so I may get that.