How do you feel about the avatar that Transistor "assigned" to you?

• I loved it

Votes: 27 22.9%
  • I hated it

Votes: 16 13.6%
  • It grew on me

Votes: 46 39.0%
  • I felt deeply ashamed whenever I posted

Votes: 21 17.8%
  • Everything will be fine once I turn on my PS5 for the first time

Votes: 33 28.0%
  • I'm going to keep it

Votes: 25 21.2%
  • It was just as enjoyable as a bag of walnuts

Votes: 14 11.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aswitch

"This guy are sick"
Nov 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Y'ALL ARE FREE, YA HEAR?
images

Jaypah

Oct 27, 2017
Man I'm going to be sad to see some of those avatars go. I've gotten used to associating them with the posters lol. I'm going to rock mine until I've hooked up my PS5 because I'm a man of my word and also out of respect for how fun it all was. You rock Transistor , you crazy bastard.

The Lord of Cereal

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Jan 9, 2020
I'm gonna be honest when I say that I was disappointed when my brother failed me with the date (he told me to vote for his bday, the Ides of March, a fucking Sunday) and then I was even more disappointed when my new profile picture wasn't incredibly terrible. But at the same time, I guess I was kind of relieved as well to have not had a terrible Avatar. For the record, here was mine, right before I change it back.

Funnily enough, I made a comment once where someone said "profile pic checks out" but I dont remember what it was
tumblr_mdkwebW0o41ren46xo1_250.jpg

Edit: I guess I had grown more attached to it than expected, as once I changed back I almost didn't recognize my own profile picture that I have used on various sites for almost 7 years now (though I don't really use those sites anymore except for Reddit). Makes sense though, considering I joined here in January and was sacrificed in early March. Thanks Transistor for freeing us early though. The whole thing was good fun. I just wish Tonky was here to see it

Last edited:

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
This black and white picture isn't working with the new posts feature, i'm going to stick with the shit dog teddy thing for now.

KingBae

Oct 28, 2017
Who dares awaken me from my deep slumber by invoking the sacred tag. Transistor you are a brave one.

I actually quite like the avatar you gave me. It oddly matches the dark Era theme. So I'm keeping it if it's all the same. Besides, fuck Mars anyways.

Chamon

Feb 26, 2019
What?? I thought we had to keep it until the PS5 was shown... I changed it already 😂

Azurik

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
Hated it. Can't wait to get rid of.... it

Rowsdower

Shinra Employee of The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
I was only a lurker/infrequent poster of the next-gen threads, but big round of applause for Transistor ; saved us from ourselves. The avatar bet was genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.