PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
With these terrible Plus offerings, they are trying to make Spartacus attractive when they announce it eh? MS gets COD and Sony doesn't even try to change a bit.

Don't hold your breath that much on that my friend especially if Spartacus is just a funny rebranding of PS Plus + PS NOW and you pay same fees while third tiers will cost you more than a console. :p

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
This is, like, a Games with Gold level awful month, especially if you don't care at all about UFC

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
I'll have some fun with Planet Coaster, that's about it. Already played Tiny Tina expansion years ago (it's great if you haven't, though might be a bit awkward if you didn't play Borderlands 2).
Don't care at all for UFC, hell I actively dislike it for killing Fight Night fully.

Dec 9, 2018
New Jersey
Not as good as last month but really good months are hard to top. This isn't the worst by any stretch either. I'll try out Planet Coaster and maybe the Tiny Tina thing. Looks like 2K wanted to throw in that to promote their other Tiny Tina standalone next month lol.

Templeusox

Oct 25, 2017
With these terrible Plus offerings, they are trying to make Spartacus attractive when they announce it eh? MS gets COD and Sony doesn't even try to change a bit.
We all know that Sony's response to the Activision purchase was going to be the PS Plus games for February which were probably negotiated weeks or months ago.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
2 months late to another paid demo by Gearbox, a 2 year old UFC game and Planet Coaster which is at least alright.
That is a very weak lineup for sure, quite disappointing after last month's lineup had me playing my new goty for 2021 (Persona 5 Srikers).

ZeroNoir_

Oct 25, 2017
disappointed-fridge.gif

Spartacus cannot come soon enough

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
This is a weird one as I'm pretty sure a PS5 SKU of this doesn't exist? Or at least I cannot find the trophies for it.

Probably PS5 version is planned but we won't get it for free like how they offered PS4 version of greedfall and when PS5 version was out they surprised us by not giving it to us. Now they said it from the start.

ResetSoul

Banned
Jul 29, 2021
Wait, you can play that BL2 mod without owning the base game now, or are they giving content that a lot of people won't even be able to use?

EDIT: I guess it's a standalone now that they're rebranded to promote the upcoming Wonderlands spin-off?

Rowsdower

Shinra Employee of The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Well, Planet Coaster is a nice get, especially since it left Game Pass. I'll play that. Too bad I have to start from scratch though.

No thanks to the others.

Matush

Oct 25, 2017
Slovakia
Wow, beyond bad. Sony really needs to bring out Spartacus asap.

So we got 2 year old fighting game available since last summer on EA Play
Borderlands 2 DLC which was already free on EGS
And remaster version of 6 year old game

Overlap with EA Play is pretty much ever month now: In November we've got Knockout City, this month we've got Dirt 5 and now UFC. They need to combine it with PS+ asap.

Soap

Oct 27, 2017
The o ly explanation is that they are withholding all their big agreements for Spartacus.

Right?

RIGHT?!

Noema

Jan 17, 2018
Mexico CIty
At least we're getting the PS5 version of Planet Coaster.

Looking forward to that one. I might actually download a PS+ game for the first time in months.

Arkai

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit c'mon. I sure hope they're getting shit out the way for Spartacus cause this is dire. But I know in my heart I should know better.

hog

Mar 9, 2021
Turned my PS+ back on this month just to get online features in Dark Souls 3 so I was hoping for something good - but I would not be subscribing for this. That Borderlands dlc thing is a lousy choice. Clearly just there to promote the new game, rather than as a worthwhile offering for the service.

Diogo Arez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 20, 2020
Well. Not a good way to start the year again. No wonder leakers ddin't leak anything to not keep the backlash going for so long.
Also: Tiny Tina is PS4 ONLY AGAIN/
3** PlayStation Plus benefit not applicable for PS5 version of Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep: A Wonderlands One-shot Adventure.3

SONY CAN YOU STOP THIS CRAP?
FFS this is awful, at this point I'm not even redeeming some games if they don't offer the upgrade

Rowsdower

Shinra Employee of The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Edit: Oh no wait, this is just the Tiny Tina DLC repackaged as a standalone game. Eh.

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
UFC4 was shit btw, really shallow, repetitive and kind of as obnoxious as the real sport itself.

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
My PS+ sub lapses in February. I have had an active subscription since probably 2010 or 2011, but until I can get my hands on a PS5, I'm just not seeing the point in having it anymore. I'm still schocked that something like DREAMS has never been added to PS+. That would have been one that I probably would have turned on my PS4 in the last year to try out.

ForthU

Oct 27, 2017
Remember when they used to give 6 games

Great service
and they were much more interesting than the current offerings
and it was also cheaper

man PS+ took a nosedive in the past 3 years. I've basically been subbed just to keep the old games. and I think that's not gonna be worth it anymore either