• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

wwm0nkey

Oct 25, 2017
For those of you who don't know who he is, Protodue runs Rockman Corner and in the past has gotten good info (Leaked MM9 and found the MM11 art). Recently he has posted 2 tweets hinting at 2 separate mobile Mega Man titles. One of the titles is a Mega Man X related game and the other is very clearly Mega Man Battle Network related, both appear to be for mobile.

The Tweets:

Also:

I know what people think about mobile and I know the last X game on mobile....wasn't the best, but a mobile Battle Network game could be huge and I am more than willing to give a X mobile game another shot with Capcom taking care of the series recently.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
If there's any Capcom IP that can work well on mobile, it's mega-man. Granted it's made for Mobile in-mind and not taped together like say X0ver.

OP
OP
wwm0nkey

wwm0nkey

Oct 25, 2017
If there's any Capcom IP that can work well on mobile, it's mega-man. Granted it's made for Mobile in-mind and not taped together like say X0ver.
BN has the most potential.

-Cell phones are already like P.E.Ts
-Use google map info for points to "jack" into the net
-Chips are like cards, there is your money maker

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
God I need some more Battle Network in my life.

leder

Oct 25, 2017
I am OK with BN coming back on Mobile. Will play the shit out of it.

X though? ehhhhhhhhh

Deleted member 721

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
BN will probably use a card game like system, which would be fine with me.
What_am_i_fighting_for_zero_by_samusmmx-d6j3s39.png

leder

Oct 25, 2017
Man can't wait for Capcom to enter to the mobile hardware market. Mega Man EXE is going to beat the shit out of Siri and Google Assistant.

"Mega Man, kill the viruses my classmate installed in my dishwasher! Execute!"

ggdeku

Oct 26, 2017
When I posted about BN earlier today I didn't think it would be like this....

Monkey's paw in full effect.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
BN on mobile makes me wonder why did it take them so long?? They fucking around with shit like Black Command when BN literally works damn near as is on the mobile format. Arguably better control since you can easily move to any square on the 3x3 grid you want with touch.

hammurabi

Oct 27, 2017
Has it been implied that these are two separate games? The 'scrambled' eggs leads me to believe that the two will be mixed. So "Mega Man Battle Network X" or something.

Arkeband

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
the idea of Battle Network being watered down into a mobile game feels simultaneously appropriate and disappointing.

Laxoon

One Winged Slayer
Jan 24, 2018
I am so down for mbn mobile, it could be amazing. X, well have to wait and see.
I could see it being a castlevania Grimoire of Souls type of thing.