• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 12833

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Going to be moving soon but this is currently where the magic happens

LQIfizB.jpg

Last edited:

Skel1ingt0n

Oct 28, 2017
Pretty much the same it was in 2019, just a bit more organized. The wife and have I have a casual TV setup in our basement when people are over or we're just hanging with our daughter, but I primarily play in my attic office:

guZLeAz.jpg

vadquec.jpg

... some of the organization I've been slowly getting completed:

hSOb4dg.jpg

fqp3Mj9.jpg

Laptop to the right of my desk is my primary gaming machine (i9 9900K @ 5.1, 2080 +150/+300, 2TB NVME RAID0, 64GB). Xbox One X, PS4 Pro, PSVR, and Switch under the TV. All my older games and systems are tucked away.

Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Hi! I have that same TV unit from Ikea mounted on the wall. I'm waiting to splurge on a bigger TV and mount it too above it, the current one is a 32 inch just placed on it.

My worry though is that the bigger TV will be placed so high up that you will look at it at an angle upwards, and that is tiring for the eyes (as opposed to looking down). Any experience on this?

slinch

Jan 20, 2018

Deleted member 54073

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 22, 2019
I can't get a good picture cause I have to stand on the headrest to get everything in frame lol

Living Room is pretty much done. I may swap the handhelds with the stuff in the display cabinets at some point. Have a 4 seater modular sofa and I want to add another piece to it so it is wall to wall but that'll happen later in the year.

I need to find a metal U stand so I can have the WiFi laser printer in the office (between the desk and the bookshelf that's built into the wall on the right. Printer is in the kitchen at the moment.

Living Room:
VWpABtw.jpg

Office:
sUizGLe.jpg
Nice! Where did you get the TV stand/cabinet from? I'm in the UK and moving house in a month and trying desperately to find a PC desk and TV stand I like!

Mantrox

Oct 27, 2017
Modern and retro setups on this side.
w332b4A.jpg

Mini Japan Arcade on the other.
0JGPZ26.jpg

There's still some decorative stuff missing in the room, but i'm happy with the setups for now.
I went through a lot of different arrengements before this one, since the shape of the room is kinda weird.

I almost got rid of my cabs several times; im glad it didnt happen. They're super fun.

Sep 27, 2019
Sorry in advance for the inconsistencies in lighting and image quality:

973oXr1.jpg

7w9ge90.jpg

29ZbuJP.jpg

Also, for those of you who collect SW figures, is there anything that's a step above the Black Series? The only thing I can think of is SH Figuarts but they generally seem harder to come by and don't have as many characters. It seems like the Black Series is the most popular line, quality, price, availability, and all other factors considered. Wouldn't mind adding a few stormtrooper figurines throughout my setup.
Which desk are you using for your computer?

Laevateinn

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
I have my gaming space split into two areas: the extra room where I keep everything and the main living space where I play it.

Some pics of the game room:
XcKVDXa.png

I bought the cabinet in the corner 5 years ago half broken. Did some work on it and got another year or two of life out of it but the monitor barely works anymore, sadly. I can provide closer up pictures of the shelves if anyone's interested but I didn't want to fill this up with 20 pictures.

The biggest change since last year is I got a newer cabinet. This thing is a dream.
EYMiiNm.png

Some close ups of the main gaming area
xmPGsTh.png

WY7zmvF.png

5SlrKF3.png

Some Japanese compuers
qPvQRyI.png

7hkYRj4.png

My Windows 98 PC
7MDiu7z.png

Some of the wall art
a3iZklR.png

E1ppdOk.png

And the modern TV
USi6JsS.png

Vic2003

Dec 8, 2017
Modern and retro setups on this side.
w332b4A.jpg

Mini Japan Arcade on the other.
0JGPZ26.jpg

There's still some decorative stuff missing in the room, but i'm happy with the setups for now.
I went through a lot of different arrengements before this one, since the shape of the room is kinda weird.

I almost got rid of my cabs several times; im glad it didnt happen. They're super fun.

What is this desk/drawer setup that I always see? Is it IKEA?

Mantrox

Oct 27, 2017
What is this desk/drawer setup that I always see? Is it IKEA?
Its an ikea kitchen countertop with 2 white Alex drawer blocks + a wooden leg in the middle for support.

It makes for a massive desk.
Mine is 8 feet 2 inches, and you can get custom sizes.

It cost around 200€ iirc.

Last edited:

ABeezy1388

Apr 5, 2018

thank you very much!!

Hi! I have that same TV unit from Ikea mounted on the wall. I'm waiting to splurge on a bigger TV and mount it too above it, the current one is a 32 inch just placed on it.

My worry though is that the bigger TV will be placed so high up that you will look at it at an angle upwards, and that is tiring for the eyes (as opposed to looking down). Any experience on this?

Hey, my tv is a 65" LG OLED and it's mounted on the wall pretty much at eye level from when I sit in the couch. My tv unit is about 14" give or take off the ground and then between the tv and the top of the unit is 10-12" and it's perfect height without having to angle my head neither up or down. I'm quite happy with it!

May 25, 2019
London
Sorry in advance for the inconsistencies in lighting and image quality:

973oXr1.jpg

7w9ge90.jpg

29ZbuJP.jpg

Also, for those of you who collect SW figures, is there anything that's a step above the Black Series? The only thing I can think of is SH Figuarts but they generally seem harder to come by and don't have as many characters. It seems like the Black Series is the most popular line, quality, price, availability, and all other factors considered. Wouldn't mind adding a few stormtrooper figurines throughout my setup.

Is that keyboard the Logitech MX Keys? I've been eying it up, how is it?

Dick Whitman

Oct 30, 2017
In that scale my pick would be kotobukiya, their artfx+ line is around 7" and the detail is some of the best you can get for that size: https://www.kotous.com/retailstore/artfx-1/star-wars.html

Awesome, thanks! Those look like exactly what I was looking for!

Which desk are you using for your computer?

The Jarvis desk from Ergo Depot.

Is that keyboard the Logitech MX Keys? I've been eying it up, how is it?

Yes, and I would highly recommend them. I often work from home and when I do I'm able to easily switch back and forth between my work laptop (Windows) and my personal laptop (Mac) with the press of a button. I can control both laptops with the same keyboard and mouse, and switching between devices is fast and intuitive. My only gripe is that the button to switch devices on the mouse is on the bottom of the mouse so I constantly have to turn my mouse over. I've gotten used to it but really that's my only complaint.

Enordash

Oct 27, 2017
Philadelphia

Hawk269

Oct 26, 2017
My room is not as cool as the others posted in this thread, but I am quite happy with it how it looks.

FmtSAO5.jpg

qDpnAAi.jpg

GtbmuxX.jpg

hEPmjZi.jpg

Q7FdTgv.jpg

There is a few other things not seen, like below that last picture is a shelf with 360 and PS3 games. Any gaps in the shelves is suppose to be missing games that I am going to purchase at some point this year.
Nice collection but those pictures makes me want to take a shower...no offense.

Rirse

Jun 29, 2019
I need to clean the room, that why I was hesitant to even post it. I removed the pictures.

Last edited:

Suburban Thug

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
Midwest
Man most of you guys have some sick set ups. I'm embarrassed to post mine because I rent and don't make a ton of money. Love reading this thread - gives me something to aspire to.

FaffEra

Chicken Chaser
Nov 8, 2017
UK
Nice! Where did you get the TV stand/cabinet from? I'm in the UK and moving house in a month and trying desperately to find a PC desk and TV stand I like!
I ended up getting those TV stands because 3 in a row line up really well for my room layout and the open shelf bits are very deep and quite wide to I could stuff all of the consoles in there and they'd be fine.

I got the stand, shelf and cabinets from a flat pack furniture place in Birmingham. Their delivery gets more expensive the further from central Birmingham you are. Most of the stuff in the picture for reference: https://cjcfurniture.co.uk/shop/product_fever-3-living-room-set_2030

Smokey

Oct 25, 2017
Working_Stiff

How is the ventilation in that room? Looking at your pics again, I don't see a ceiling fan or any other cooling. I imagine it gets quite hot in there?

First time posting my setup.

Small Apartment/Flat, so very pleased with how it turned out.

4qoRhT6.jpg

Great use of space here. Looks good. What are the specs on your PC, and what case is that?

Last edited: