hupgswihjti91.jpg
main-qimg-129b62063b3a47ef8fd077aed6f66953-pjlq

main-qimg-cb773c9c5a30a91d51665418df4e3c61-lq
God what a pathetic character.

Wes D. Mess

Avenger
Aug 11, 2018
Chicago
I see the usual suspects have been posted.

Obviously I can't post a single panel from these chapters, but iirc Wolf Guy - Ookami no Monshou has like 15 chapters of a teacher getting raped. Literally, chapters worth of a female character getting raped to make main guy angry.

😐

Can't believe I got recommended to read it.

Just about to mention this.

Was very obviously drawn a that way because of the characters body.

And of course she was drugged so she could enjoy getting gangraped.

Sanchoco

Dec 3, 2018

Fuck this manga, and I'm glad this manga didn't last long.

As for context

Girl in the panel has a boyfriend that cheated on her, but he hasn't told her yet. Eventually after some time being separated, they meet and the guy finally tells her and wants to break up....but the girl doesn't want to and says this to him in order for him to stay with her. Long story short, he wants to end things but after seeing her face(sort of like how it is in the above pic) he's filled up with regret.

To spoil the ending, no, they do not get back together, BUT the daughter of the woman he cheated on his ex with is in love with him.

To add more context, it is revealed the woman the guy cheated with had a child(she was already married) and a time skip happens. The guy is now 40 years old and a girl who looks eerily similar to the child is hitting on the guy and really wants to date him. It is revealed later on through an envelope that the girl is actually the daughter of the woman he cheated on his ex with, BUT SHE'S NOW 16(she's trying to act older than she actually is...ugh). This brings up some bad memories because he still can't forgive himself for cheating on his ex all those years ago. What does the guy do? AHH WELL, IT IS WHAT IT IS..and it's implied that he'll continue dating the daughter

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto, ON
Girl in the panel has a boyfriend that cheated on her, but he hasn't told her yet. Eventually after some time being separated, they meet and the guy finally tells her and wants to break up....but the girl doesn't want to and says this to him in order for him to stay with her. Long story short, he wants to end things but after seeing her face(sort of like how it is in the above pic) he's filled up with regret.

To spoil the ending, no, they do not get back together, BUT the daughter of the woman he cheated on his ex with is in love with him.

To add more context, it is revealed the woman the guy cheated with had a child(she was already married) and a time skip happens. The guy is now 40 years old and a girl who looks eerily similar to the child is hitting on the guy and really wants to date him. It is revealed later on through an envelope that the girl is actually the daughter of the woman he cheated on his ex with, BUT SHE'S NOW 16(she's trying to act older than she actually is...ugh). This brings up some bad memories because he still can't forgive himself for cheating on his ex all those years ago. What does the guy do? AHH WELL, IT IS WHAT IT IS..and it's implied that he'll continue dating the daughter

math-zach-galifianakis.gif

pbayne

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 27, 2017

As for context

what a tangled web we weave
I had to read that three times to fully get it lol

Arkanim94

Oct 27, 2017

As for context

nope, I'm scrubbing it all from my mind.

ojbd

Jul 18, 2018
I don't think this has been posted yet, but goddamn Boy's Abyss, and you're not getting the context for it (which makes it 100% worse):

9na0l40.png

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
Dear Sa-Chan. I believe it is on Manga+ or something.

Oh now I remember that one. I didn't get to the point that was described above, though, the first chapter is enough to tell you what it's about and where it's heading, if anything deserves the "smut" label it's something like this.

Doesn't he say something like "Dear Sa Chan, if only I slept with you before I left, maybe this wouldn't have happened" or some nonsense like that?

ojbd

Jul 18, 2018
ack go on give us the context
to me it looks they are having a great time going on a spin around town
this adult lady is celebrating the fact that her romantic rival to the affection of the boy she likes - one of her underage students and the protagonist of this god-forsaken manga - is going away. Mind you I might be misremembering somethings, but that's the gist of it.

pbayne

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 27, 2017
this adult lady is celebrating the fact that her romantic rival to the affection of the boy she likes - one of her underage students and the protagonist of this god-forsaken manga - is going away. Mind you I might be misremembering somethings, but that's the gist of it.

sounds pretty bad but ngl i was braced for worse

Baji Boxer

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Haven't looked through every page, but has anyone posted Wolverine spying on Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver committing incest? Because that one comes to mind.

Oct 27, 2017
wtf is happening here?

I haven't ready it myself, but from what I understand the gist of it is that Transformers get power boosts by getting kissed by little girls. Autobots find ones that want to be partners, and Decepticons kidnap some. Starscream at some point possess a girl while she's using the bathroom and then runs around with her pants down.

There's a reason why most Transformers fans refuse to talk about it. I have no idea what Takara was thinking, and I'm pretty sure Hasbro has never even acknowledged that it exists.

Edit:
TFwiki article for more info.

makonero

Oct 27, 2017
Haven't looked through every page, but has anyone posted Wolverine spying on Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver committing incest? Because that one comes to mind.
I prefer the panel where Wasp shames Captain America for being a prude because he doesn't approve of their incest

(Ultimate Universe of course. Ultimate Spider-Man is the only good thing there, it is ultimately my gateway into comics. I should finish that series some day.)

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
Okay, I don't know how bad this really is, but I just remembered that this is a thing that apparently exists:

latestcb2018082403371syeot.png

latestcb20180824035503dfeg.jpg

I feel like I started seeing the first image a bunch when the internet at large first learned what JoJo's Bizarre Adventure was.

Uzumaki Goku

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
So, can someone post the panel where Sasuke genjutsu stabs Sakura through the heart.

It's pretty egregious since 7 chapters later, they were married with a kid.

Sanchoco

Dec 3, 2018
what a tangled web we weave
I had to read that three times to fully get it lol

I apologize for the word salad 😅

It kills me that sources are being omitted

Thanks for the summary. Kinda need the title though.
Seems you were already given the title, I just didn't want anyone to know it's existence beyond this panel. But yes the title is "Dear Sa-Chan"

nope, I'm scrubbing it all from my mind.

You must suffer like I did! /S

Lol

Seeing people react to sa chan is a trip. Such an awful manga. So awful it's entertaining to see people react to

At least someone is having fun with our pain lol

Aiqops

Aug 3, 2021
I haven't ready it myself, but from what I understand the gist of it is that Transformers get power boosts by getting kissed by little girls. Autobots find ones that want to be partners, and Decepticons kidnap some. Starscream at some point possess a girl while she's using the bathroom and then runs around with her pants down.

There's a reason why most Transformers fans refuse to talk about it. I have no idea what Takara was thinking, and I'm pretty sure Hasbro has never even acknowledged that it exists.

Edit:
TFwiki article for more info.

I skimmed through the first chapter and holy fucking shit it is worse than just reading your explanation of it. How did they approve it in the first place?

Brickhunt

Feb 4, 2018
Brazil
The manga was having its "goodbye my friends, everyone lives happily ever after" ending and then a boulder suddenly drops & crushes the main heroine.

Edit: the second one is the main hero, in a flashback, holding the heroine as an infant and declaring the baby as his love because she's a reincarnation of his former lover. 7 Deadly Sins is notorious about romance age gaps & the age of consent so that scene was understandably taken at face value.
Not to defend 7DS, Escanor's shenanigans was my only guilty pleasure on that shit show. But in regards to the first panel, to be fair, she wasn't actually crushed. Someone saved her in the very last second and we got a surprise real final boss fight.

mael

Avenger
Nov 3, 2017
I see the usual suspects have been posted.

Obviously I can't post a single panel from these chapters, but iirc Wolf Guy - Ookami no Monshou has like 15 chapters of a teacher getting raped. Literally, chapters worth of a female character getting raped to make main guy angry.

😐

Can't believe I got recommended to read it.
There's manga I don't care about, some I actually feel so disappointed but I think this one is probably the only one I actually actively hate.
Shit is vile and I hope nothing but the worst happen to the mangaka.

Like seriously name a manga and outside of this one, I don't hate them.
Fairy Tail is fanservice central that is the very definition of average but it's fine enough that I don't even mind peaking at the sequel.
SDS had Escanor and I actually like the author's visual style even if I can absolutely hope the author fucking grow up.
In that regard the sequel manga to SDS is miles better if only because at least he finally decided to not put child main character gropping main scantily clad female character at the front of the story.

heck Air Gear is fucking stupid but there's definitely something striking about it, it's literally rule of cool the manga.
Nothing makes sense but everything is running on rule of cool, I don't think there's a better description.

But yeah fucking Wolf Guy is one of the few things I wouldn't mind seeing every copies get thrown in a fire.

Oct 25, 2017
Okay, I don't know how bad this really is, but I just remembered that this is a thing that apparently exists:

latestcb2018082403371syeot.png

latestcb20180824035503dfeg.jpg

I feel like I started seeing the first image a bunch when the internet at large first learned what JoJo's Bizarre Adventure was.
It's pretty bad. Even putting aside that outright stealing, it's just not a good story with mediocre art.

Not to defend 7DS, Escanor's shenanigans was my only guilty pleasure on that shit show. But in regards to the first panel, to be fair, she wasn't actually crushed. Someone saved her in the very last second and we got a surprise real final boss fight.
Though for a week, people thought she was crushed since it's how the chapter ended.

Oct 27, 2017
I apologize for the word salad 😅

Seems you were already given the title, I just didn't want anyone to know it's existence beyond this panel. But yes the title is "Dear Sa-Chan"

You must suffer like I did! /S

At least someone is having fun with our pain lol
Hey I suffered too haha

I had live reactions of it on discord while reading and it was like seeing someone lose their mind slowly

Oct 29, 2017
Upstate New York
Unfortunately, Hasbro has recently acknowledged the existence of Kiss Players.

They released a multipack of troop builders recently and one of them includes an alternate head based on a Kiss Players design and in the video where they showed off the figures, they explicitly mention Kiss Players as the origin of the alternate head design.

grand

Oct 25, 2017
If only if I can remember what song the old YTMND page used for this. Also that dork pushing Xavier down is Ultimate Mr Sinister....yeah.
Eyup! The YTMND page is where I first saw this myself. I can recall the melody of the song but not its name.
YTMND (somehow) still exists

profx.ytmnd.com

Professor X had ONE weakness!

Cruelty to the handicapped CAN be funny.

Lol that's just an 8 bit version of the Beverly Hills Cop music

Fugo

Nov 16, 2017
I imagine something from Wolf Guy turning into rape scene manga, but I don't want to dig up the scans

Jonathan Lanza

"I've made a Gigantic mistake"
Feb 8, 2019
250-000-000-000-post-raped-courage-lost-joe-williams-vs-30-v0-hufgsorfneha1.jpg

Main antagonist of Baki; "Yujiro Hanma" is revealed to have such an enormously high amount of testosterone that he is unable to view anyone other than himself as a man. The result is an incredibly out of pocket interview with an incredibly manly adventurer/survivalist who admits to himself that part of why he engages in such dangerous activities is so that he never "feels like a woman" again after he was raped by Yujiro

Hexa

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017

Because of this thread I started thinking about that scene and in hindsight it doesn't make sense. Or at least I can't make sense of it. Merlin is the one that reactivated Elizabeth's curse to motivate the rest of the 7S to kill the Demon King. But that seems completely unnecessary because he's the Demon King. Of course they'll try to kill him. She could have just told them he was still alive and it would have played out the same.