• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
To counterbalance the great blessed image thread, why don't we share some photos that incur negative emotions.

You can interpret the thread title in any way you want, but no MLB:The Show trypophobia images.
Also potentially mark spoilers if you think the image could ruin the game for a newcomer.

maxresdefault.jpg

5lGrQ2D.png

LBDOEZN.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
CannonFodder52
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Why did I come here?
I was unfortunately kinda prejudiced against JRPGs up until pretty recently, playing through a bunch of titles the last couple years has changed my mind on this. A big factor for me was how impressive P3's ending was. A lot of games have gone the protagonist dies at the end route, but I don't believe I've played any that do it as well as Persona 3.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
maxresdefault.jpg

Deleted member 4037

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I was unfortunately kinda prejudiced against JRPGs up until pretty recently, playing through a bunch of titles the last couple years has changed my mind on this. A big factor for me was how impressive P3's ending was. A lot of games have gone the protagonist dies at the end route, but I don't believe I've played any that do it as well as Persona 3.
Ya P3's ending is nothing short of amazing, probably the most impactful ending ever imo just because it draws on the whole game so well