• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

salromano

Mr. Gematsu
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Considering it doesn't mention Switch, I imagine it's just an error.

That being said, I'm sure it'll come to PC eventually.

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
PC version seemed fairly inevitable, just on a delay like the other Crash/Spyro stuff.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
Banned
Jul 14, 2018
It means nothing, it's happened multiple times in the past with this and the previous games.

A PC port will be announced eventually, but this ain't it.

Motwera

Oct 27, 2017
It's most likely an error, even if we know that there's a real possibility of this port being released soon. It was indeed found around January 2020, but there was a related error on Activision Support with the "PS3" version being listed, as shown in the accompanied tweets

OP
OP
AshenOne

AshenOne

Feb 21, 2018
Pakistan
It's most likely an error, even if we know that there's a real possibility of this port being released soon. It was indeed found around January 2020, but there was a related error on Activision Support with the "PS3" version being listed, as shown in the accompanied tweets

Nice find! I guess that wraps this up nice and clean. Looks like it was an error after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.