Vaelic

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Apparently ice Poseidon and crew just got swatted in St. Louis. 12 cops showed up at full speed at a burger joint they were at in St. Louis. They ran and evaded the cops and Sam pepper picked them up. They shut their streams down about 20 mins ago after fleeing

Deleted member 1041

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Apparently ice Poseidon and crew just got swatted in St. Louis. 12 cops showed up at full speed at a burger joint they were at in St. Louis. They ran and evaded the cops and Sam pepper picked them up. They shut their streams down about 20 mins ago after fleeing

They ran and evaded the police? well now they're in trouble

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
is sam pepper the guy who did that "i murdered your best friend" prank

the fuck is wrong with all these asshats

Paches

Oct 25, 2017
Well if that isn't staged, then they can finally go to jail so we don't have to hear about them for a bit.

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
I found a video on youtube of Ice showing off his earnings, and he made 55k in donations in the first 3 weeks of May.

TheIlliterati

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Anyone who thinks "Arab Andy" is going to get a second chance is naive. He's going to go away for a long time, and deservedly so. You could pretend you have a gun and get a slap on the wrist, but pretend you have a bomb and your ass is now making terroristic threats.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Please be real.

Rumi

Oct 26, 2017

TI92

Alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Don't know who these guys are but apparently they have a name for themselves as racists? I dunno, weird video all around

Nov 12, 2017
So now you guys are encouraging swatting? Ice and his misfits had nothing to do with the bomb threat on Tariq, it's his insane fanbase that goes after anyone who goes after Ice. He actively discourages swatting but since his life is streamed 24/7 it's bound to happen every once in a while, with 30k+ watching there will always be callers and potential swatters in the different states he visits.

He essentially brings danger and chaos to wherever he goes.

Nov 12, 2017
They ran and evaded the police? well now they're in trouble
And the person who called in a false report is not in trouble? You do know they are prepared to shoot, especially after the recent swatting death everyone is on edge, especially in the southern states where they would have a harder time believing in the whole live streaming stuff opposed to the west where Ice is from.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
I don't condone violence. But if I was that black guy in the OP video I would have probably just rocked that Asian Andy(?) asshole in the jaw sneak like and not even bothered with the pleasantries. "You think they like WHITE BREAD? hur hur". Stole on.

Deleted member 3812

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How much of a fucking moron do you have to be to walk around in public with Text to Speech on?

I've seen videos on livestreamfails where Asian Andy does the same exact thing. One video showed him getting kicked out of an Uber because text to speech donations kept going off and it was distracting the driver.

Deleted member 2652

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So now you guys are encouraging swatting? Ice and his misfits had nothing to do with the bomb threat on Tariq, it's his insane fanbase that goes after anyone who goes after Ice. He actively discourages swatting but since his life is streamed 24/7 it's bound to happen every once in a while, with 30k+ watching there will always be callers and potential swatters in the different states he visits.

Okay first, why would they evade the police in a swatting situation?

Secondly, you're answering your own question. His fanbase is his problem. He grew that shit, he should be accountable.

Why are you defending racist scumbags that create their own problems?

Froli

Oct 25, 2017
Philippines

Yeah swatting is not cool at all and should not be directed anyone.

But you have to remember ICE has a history of enabling his followers, acting like an idiot, fostered this kind of edgy "being racist is funny" community. And now it's too late to change all that.
There are some on his community telling him to make some changes and he didn't listen.

Skelepuzzle

Apr 17, 2018

Actively discourages swatting but at the very least props up racists and gives them a platform. What a stand up guy! Looks like there's some sexual assault thrown in there too.

I don't give a shit what happens to these people. Good for you if you do.

Edit: Who do you think it is that is encouraging them to swat people? Fuck, why did I even bother.

Nov 12, 2017
Okay first, why would they evade the police in a Swatting situation?

Secondly, you're answering your own question. His fanbase is his problem. He grows that shit, he should be accountable.

He actually formed PTSD from all the swats, he panics whenever a siren or a cop car passes, and since hes in the South he wanted to avoid all contact with the cops.

As for the second point you made, its too far gone. His fanbase won't ever change, he tried to by moderating hate posts and the like on his Reddit, and moderating the chat, but they all left him so he reverted back to his toxic behavior quickly.

dragn

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Thanks at the idiots who watch trash ppl on the internet and throw money at them, don't forget to subscribe btw

Deleted member 2652

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He actually formed PTSD from all the swats, he panics whenever a siren or a cop car passes, and since hes in the South he wanted to avoid all contact with the cops.

As for the second point you made, its too far gone. His fanbase won't ever change, he tried to by moderating hate posts and the like on his Reddit, and moderating the chat, but they all left him so he reverted back to his toxic behavior quickly.
He can stop streaming any second he wants to. He has the power to stop this. He is responsible for it all. How can you possibly make excuses for this piece of shit?

PTSD? Give me a fucking break. Be respectful to people out there with actual PTSD.

Last edited:

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Okay first, why would they evade the police in a swatting situation?

Secondly, you're answering your own question. His fanbase is his problem. He grew that shit, he should be accountable.

Fox News, Glenn Beck, Infowars, et al: "Hey, sure, so we gathered a huge audience then inundated them with conspiracy theory lies and subtly encouraged violence. But it's not our fault they want to hang the Clintons for made-up mass murder, called the parents of murdered children who we called crisis actors and threatened them with death, or shot up a pizza joint where we claimed they ran a paedophile rape ring. That's just our fans. Nothing to do with what we say or do. Freedom of speech! They're the real racists".

And on the cycle goes.

SpeedyBlueDude

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Nov 17, 2017
Provo, Utah

I'm sorry. I've heard this argument all the time, to try and make Ice seem like it's not his fault, and make you feel bad for him. Ice has made whole videos were he decides to record, and publish, footage of his "mental breakdowns" where he talks about how hellish his viewers make his life, and it's not okay.

If he genuinely felt that way, he needs to just put the fucking phone down, throw away the equipment, and give up streaming.

He, wanted or not, willingly puts himself, and others in danger for the 'sick stream money", and waste the time of Law Enforcement, business owners, and citizen's everywhere he goes. He is entirely to blame for all his problems, and I wish he would go away. By his own hand, or YouTube banning him.

I feel no empathy or pity for him.

thetrin

Oct 26, 2017
Atlanta, GA
Ftfy.

But yeh, in general IRL is just people video blogging while they do mundane everyday stuff.
That sounds incredibly fucking stupid. Why would anyone watch these guys live mundane lives? That says something dark and sad about the people who watch them.

A guy I work with does IRL streaming, but he uses it as a way to have people join him as he explores Japan. For someone that might never get the chance to travel to Japan, I think that's pretty cool.

Nov 12, 2017
Actively discourages swatting but at the very least props up racists and gives them a platform. What a stand up guy! Looks like there's some sexual assault thrown in there too.

I don't give a shit what happens to these people. Good for you if you do.

Edit: Who do you think it is that is encouraging them to swat people? Fuck, why did I even bother.

He raised a toxic fanbase, they are the ones who swat but he never strictly said to swat him or anyone else. And yeah, he does nothing about the blatant racism (Its gotten worse over the past year, from racist memes to legit racism now), but after all the backlash he's starting to cut people out who are racist. Most likely due to his manager getting fed up dealing with the press tbh. As for the sexual jokes, eh, no defense can be had other than crude jokes that shouldn't be made, he seriously creeps out his women fans. The ego ruined Ice, he's full of himself and thinks he can say whatever and do whatever without backlash, which is the case for many Youtubers of the same ilk. Can they change? I don't know.

Deleted member 2652

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He raised a toxic fanbase, they are the ones who swat but he never strictly said to swat him or anyone else. And yeah, he does nothing about the blatant racism (Its gotten worse over the past year, from racist memes to legit racism now), but after all the backlash he's starting to cut people out who are racist. Most likely due to his manager getting fed up dealing with the press tbh. As for the sexual jokes, eh, no defense can be had other than crude jokes that shouldn't be made, he seriously creeps out his women fans. The ego ruined Ice, he's full of himself and thinks he can say whatever and do whatever without backlash, which is the case for many Youtubers of the same ilk. Can they change? I don't know.
I partially take back what I said about him being the whole problem, you're obviously part of it too.

TI92

Alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That sounds incredibly fucking stupid. Why would anyone watch these guys live mundane lives? That says something dark and sad about the people who watch them.

A guy I work with does IRL streaming, but he uses it as a way to have people join him as he explores Japan. For someone that might never get the chance to travel to Japan, I think that's pretty cool.
Lack of people they relate to/lack of friends, really similar to why people watch live streamers of games i imagine

Skelepuzzle

Apr 17, 2018

BkM5k3p.png

This is an image from a few pages back posted about a member of his crew. This is assault. Not jokes. Assault. If you are the face of something you are responsible for the people you surround yourself with. If you constantly surround yourself with dangerous shitheads, you are the leader of dangerous shitheads.

Nov 12, 2017
BkM5k3p.png

This is an image from a few pages back posted about a member of his crew. This is assault. Not jokes. Assault. If you are the face of something you are responsible for the people you surround yourself with. If you constantly surround yourself with dangerous shitheads, you are the leader of dangerous shitheads.
True, the worst case of this was when a girl at his party was almost drugged by a spiked drink, but some guy got it instead and was hospitalized. That's what happens when most of your "comedy" is about not needing consent and that most women are leeches and will do anything for fame. Youtubers think they run the world because they suddenly get into fame.

On a side note, I think the dude (named Tracksuit Andy on Youtube) had asked for permission before touching her. Not that it makes it any less creepy and assaulty, especially when you have cameras all around your face.

Skelepuzzle

Apr 17, 2018
It seriously does raise the question: "Who are these individuals that are giving them/him money?!?" and enough money, to the point that ice poseidon can say that he made $55,000 in May of this year?...?

Seriously, WTF?!?

The equivalent for my generation would be all the kids who grew up watching the first seasons of South Park who did not understand that the show was making fun of Cartman.

Nov 12, 2017
It seriously does raise the question: "Who are these individuals that are giving them/him money?!?" and enough money, to the point that ice poseidon can say that he made $55,000 in May of this year?...?

Seriously, WTF?!?
Rich edgy white guys in their early to mid 20s with too much money. They spend 50 a pop just to say a racist joke, happens all the time.