Will Final Fantasy XVI be announced tomorrow?

• Yes, the dream is real!

• LMAO no. C'mon...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

asd202

Enlightened
Oct 27, 2017
They could have wanted Athia to get a breathing room if XVI was there as well it would be buried.

Delaney

Oct 25, 2017
Well...
I think we will see it later this year, but S-E will have presence tomorrow.
Actually I think there's going to be another AAA game announcement from them coming before the FFXVI announcement. Seems like everybody forgot about Luminous' game...

e4d2b74a4df8778973cf27dae50108d8f9c0fc8d.gif

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
So it actually was supposed to be there. Myself and others were told it would be so it was likely pulled last minute. Athia is not XVI. Had heard about that as a separate thing entirely.

Last time Square showed off both KH3 and FFXV at the PS4 conference. i can imagine a one-two punch of this and FFXVI, and it being pulled. Isn't Sony doing another show in August? Perhaps it'll be there.

More like "attention seekers" hinting at it. I am howling at all these "insiders" going down in flames, they're only inside their own ass.

How much does it burn when Jeff Grubb nails another announcement lol. some of the people who said this would be here have been right before, multiple times. The only thing this proves is what we've always known: things can change at the last minute.

Sep 14, 2018
How much does it burn when Jeff Grubb nails another announcement lol. some of the people who said this would be here have been right before, multiple times. The only thing this proves is what we've always known: things can change at the last minute.
Yeah, yeah. "Everything can change at the last second"

giphy.gif

Funny how there's never an "I was wrong" it's always someone else's fault.

Oct 31, 2017
I dunno but given the fact that Yoshida was like "thank you for being here with us, before we get to the end of the show"

The thing might have been edited differently from the original.

?

When? I only remember seeing Kitase for 1 second and I don't remember him saying anything

Oh you're probably talking about another Yoshida lol mb

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017

Too many people are so fucking weird about "insiders" on this website. Some of the shit I've seen people say about Grubb or other actual journalists should be ban-worthy. Just a bizarre amount of framing thing as people being attention-seeking or malicious, when they have actual reputations and are just sharing some info. While alternatively being devoted to like... rando Twitter accounts with dubious sources that have nothing to lose. And gleefully framing those journalists as ignorant or lying whenever they correctly say "this may change" or "last I heard".

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
Too many people are so fucking weird about "insiders" on this website. Some of the shit I've seen people say about Grubb or other actual journalists should be ban-worthy. Just a bizarre amount of framing thing as people being attention-seeking or malicious, when they have actual reputations and are just sharing some info. While alternatively being devoted to like... rando Twitter accounts with dubious sources that have nothing to lose. And gleefully framing those journalists as ignorant or lying whenever they correctly say "this may change" or "last I heard".

It's a mix of worshipping companies and wanting to be drip fed information at their pace, and being furious that anyone could possibly have more information than them. Like if you wanna dunk on Sabi? Go for it. But once people have a proven track record, maybe back tf off?

Sep 14, 2018
Why does it have to be someone's fault because a video game wasn't announced.

Like, really. LOL
It's someone else's fault that they are wrong, so they're technically never wrong! Get it? So their credibility can't ever be questioned because it wasn't them who was wrong, it was someone else, always.

But don't let me get in the way of the insider worship, carry on. They do a great job of wrecking their own credibility without my help, I'm just hoping people will learn their lesson and have the same trust for them as they would random 4chan leaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.