• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

CarlSagan94

Nov 3, 2018
I cannot believe they didn't know this would happen.

If yes, they are brilliant, if not they are fools.

Oct 25, 2017
Amazing.
Surely, SURELY, someone at The Pokemon Company or DeNA would notice what it said. If they did and not say anything, then they're one cheeky bastard.

mnk

Nov 11, 2017
Now I see #MyPartnerDoesn'tKnow is also trending, and I'm disappointed when I clicked on I didn't see any "#MyPartnerDoesn'tKnow about my #pokemonmastersex" posts.

roguebubble

▲ Legend ▲
Aug 8, 2018
Here's the thing: Ex is used in the pokemon trading card game for special versions of a card so it's completely possible they were basing it off that and had no idea what the hashtag would look like. Which just makes this funnier

OP
OP
Xavi

Xavi

Oct 27, 2017
Lightning for Smash
ynICSha.gif
Lmfao, is this real?

Zimmiwood

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
i saw it trending and was too scared to verify for myself if i was reading it wrong

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
It's surprising to me that so many people dont know about the innuendos in pokemon. It's really nothing new.

Feb 24, 2018
Rather disturbed seeing people making memes, photoshops and jokes about sexual activities with characters who are mostly kids and teens and it's really uncomfortable seeing mods doing it as well. Like the name is unfortunate and likely will be changed and snark worthy, but some of the comments and images in this thread are really getting into just creep territory.

Ashlette

Oct 28, 2017
Rather disturbed seeing people making memes, photoshops and jokes about sexual activities with characters who are mostly kids and teens and it's really uncomfortable seeing mods doing it as well. Like the name is unfortunate and likely will be changed and snark worthy, but some of the comments and images in this thread are really getting into just creep territory.

Yeah this thread was funny when it was just about the Pokemon. It shifting to the children made it really awkward.

Slacker247

Oct 27, 2017
It's not a big deal. You want to keep reading it as "sex", go for it. Fun little slip up, but not the end of the world. People need to relax.

Solarc

Sep 24, 2018
Dominican Republic
Team Charm is here to save the day and rescue you.

420px-MDSky_EP4.png
Thank you for posting this because now I have a good excuse to post this kickass theme song:

I'll admit I came into this thread thinking the same thing, but I won't deny I actually lol'd at some of the pics so I guess I'm no better

Shantae

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Feb 15, 2019
b085823bac7699a7ab98836123c2d8d4.gif

That title, lol

Edit: this thread is gold lmao