Votes: 25 16.3%
  • a jmon

Votes: 55 35.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowser

Nov 7, 2017
But what would be the point in announcing a potential Gen 8 so early?

That would make some people wait for Gen 8 and not buy Let's Go.
Yeah, there's no point

My bet is we will get some kind of spinoff + Let's GO games, which will get tons of great updates throughout 2019 in preparation for Gen 8 in 2020

Oct 31, 2017
GG12Sh.gif

"Mainline game this year... AND GEN 8 NEXT YEAR!"
The very strong Drag Race/Pokemon intersection is what I need to get my girlfriend excited about Pokemon rumors.

Keyouta

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I hope these games are full of content. As reimagining of Yellow, they have a good base to use. Hopefully tons of stuff is added. I don't want these to be barebones.

DrDanzo

May 17, 2018
Don't really understand why a lot of you think that "2018 or later" game is rushed. Junior team made USUM in few months, Senior team work probably on the switch game since early/mid 2016 (SUMO ready for local. and time of first leaks about NX devkits on 3rd parties i guess ?) and was probably helped by EPD prod group 1 (like for SUMO) (the same EPD group who worked with Monolith on Xenoblade 2) after Xenob2 gone gold.

Keyouta

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
You guys are so fucking gullible. If the event was in a day and 6 hours, that would be after the Oha Suta event. Which it has been said won't happen.

It's ~6 hours from now.

Pokémon

Oct 27, 2017
Again stop believing twitter random who don't understand how timezones work. The event will happen in a few hours and definitely not AFTER Oha Suta has aired.

Ondor

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure if all the people questioning why users are posting random people on twitter are new to this thread or just don't learn.

Nothing Loud

Literally Cinderella
Oct 25, 2017
Why is Zell saying that this year's Pokemon is not that exciting :( maybe because it's a Kanto game. Maybe next year's is a whole new region.

Status
Not open for further replies.