• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fendoreo1

Jan 1, 2019
Why is it so hard for leakers to just be normal about things or not leak at all. This makes me long for the days of XY leaker or Lurantis from the SM days

Zippo

Banned
Dec 8, 2017
Can't wait for someone to start streaming an early copy until twitch nukes its immediately so they move to some shady site no one's ever heard of

NHarmonic.

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm afraid there's not much interesting stuff left and he's just teasing with the leftovers.

Fendoreo1

Jan 1, 2019
1572714381737.jpg

Not sure if this one is real, but cute if it is, might evolve into some sort of shark or dolphin because of the head fin

Maple

Oct 27, 2017
So no Eeveelution yet huh?

Going to break my heart if we don't get one. :(

We've gotten one every even gen for a long time now and Eevee still has a lot of types to go through.

Seriously. I desperately want a dragon and ghost evolution for Eevee.

I'm going to be pretty disappointed if we don't get at least one new one.

Deleted member 2669

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
730.png

The concept is great, but the execution is awful. All of the bits and bobs on it fit the concept, but not each other. There's so many frills and spikes/whatever but they don't mix in a clear and consistent way. Why does it have a random set of spikes? Why does it have three bulbs on it's forehead - why do they look different from the pearls in it's hair? Why are the colors split in different sections?

And most of all the frills and especially the eyes are so weird. They frills don't look like they should be part of it's body, and it's eyes are kind of creepy. Like Valerie in XY. If it looked more like Milotic it'd be aces, but it just looks... bad.
I don't see any of these as issues at all, but I'm glad you didn't just whine about it looking too girly.

Fendoreo1

Jan 1, 2019
Yeah I just noticed the lack of aliasing, definitely fake. Now that we know what the pokedex background looks like we could see fakes on that background

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
1572714381737.jpg

Not sure if this one is real, but cute if it is, might evolve into some sort of shark or dolphin because of the head fin
I am starting to question my lake of fsith in all the leaks now. Not only are they using 3D Fakemon, but the background keeps being shot at different angles from the original mid evos leaks which is the basis of all these fake ones, revealing stuff like the word Pokedex or a longer view of the red strip in the bottom right corner. Further more it just reminded me how they fixed the white background to the orange background after it was pointed out that we have seem the Pokedex in a commercial.

DaToonie

Oct 26, 2017
Oh yeah, that dolphin thing is lookin pretty fake. Ain't got that signature lack of anti-aliasing and shading.

Crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
GameFreak shat the bed on the marketing for this game. Can we agree?

At the very least the way under-delivered/undersold on the marketing.

not a leak but still relevant
1572704131565.png

Nah this feels reductive
-People are allowed to change their minds when exposed to more information. It doesn't automatically make them dumb or hypocrites
-Everybody has at least one starter/starter line they loved on first sight and never changed their minds on
-Everybody has at least one starter/starter line they hated on first sight and never changed their minds on
-It's possible to have a positive first reaction and cool over time. Probably more rare I'll admit though.

Why is it so hard for leakers to just be normal about things or not leak at all. This makes me long for the days of XY leaker or Lurantis from the SM days

Attention whores are going to attention whore :/

Status
Not open for further replies.