• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Paradoxes shown before launch or after?

• Before

Votes: 145 41.9%
  • After

Votes: 201 58.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
I am a little surprised that Ursaring is getting an evo in the first place - i thought it would be left to time like a lot of Normal Types

Aleh

Oct 27, 2017
Alpha Ursaring is already pretty scary, I can't imagine how its evolution is gonna be lol

riq

Feb 21, 2019
The dream for gen 9 would be difficulty options with:
Regular gyms in nornal mode
Gyms become battle facilities in hard mode

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Guys I have the game, now let me go on to tell you things we already know and show nothing new.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
lol, that's the most basic-ass drawing of a Fire/Ghost Typhlosion possible.

Though I suppose it's fitting because regular Typhlosion is also really boring.
THANK YOU - i will always tilt my head when pepole say Typhlosion is one of the best starters - even in sprites - it was always boring as all hell both in terms of apperence and movelist.

My guess is around the 16th at the earliest

Honestly though I'll just be happy to never have to hear from these leakers ever again lol.
They will be back for Gen 9

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
I'm still so bummed Rolycoly didn't end up as a speedy Fire/Rock. At least Hisuian Arcanine should be fairly fast. Hopefully. Maybe.

Anyway I'm also still curious if these statues from the Kleavor reveal are supposed to be something new, especially since they don't correspond with anything from the leaks.

They look like new forms for Mudkip/Swampert or maybe Wooper/Quagsire to me. Closest thing from the leaks is the Goomy line, but ehhhh, I don't think so.

Kinda looks like Beta Gible
OIP.nfQ61XhU1_Kof59omAereAHaEK

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I was kind of hoping like burly Japanese demolition man who carried explosive fur balls in a fur sash but like badass Typhlo monk sounds cool.

I feel like Decidueye might use tonfas or maybe those jutte weapons and he's a police officer. As for Samurott...I'm guessing just like a dark samurai?

Kinsei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
How long until the shitty "LEGENDS ARCEUS STARTER EVOLUTIONS LEAKED 100% REAL" vids start popping up on Youtube I wonder.

ze_

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah, Kurt RTs that every game release as a joke. It's hilarious how people have turned that into some secret code. It does not take them multiple days tolling away in the darkness to rip these games apart anymore. When they have, they say it, and immediately get to work.

Fendoreo1

Jan 1, 2019
To be fair for BDSP he made the retweet a day before he made the thank you tweet, I think it could be something, but we'll know for sure tomorrow I guess

seeds

Jun 25, 2019
To be fair for BDSP he made the retweet a day before he made the thank you tweet, I think it could be something, but we'll know for sure tomorrow I guess

If you look at the dates it's been retweeted, he has retweeted it on November 7th on several different years as a joke bc it was the anniversary of the original tweet. BDSP just happened to leak the next day (and in that case, we already knew copies were out there for a few days bc someone who got an early copy was posting pics and videos). Could be wrong but I would just assume this is yet another joke

Fendoreo1

Jan 1, 2019
If you look at the dates it's been retweeted, he has retweeted it on November 7th on several different years as a joke bc it was the anniversary of the original tweet. BDSP just happened to leak the next day (and in that case, we already knew copies were out there for a few days bc someone who got an early copy was posting pics and videos). Could be wrong but I would just assume this is yet another joke
is there any way to know when it was retweeted for SWSH? LGPE? If its Nov 7th every time then it would be easy to dismiss

Also this is a wholly different situation, its not November, its January so previous pattersn wouldn't apply anyway

seeds

Jun 25, 2019
is there any way to know when it was retweeted for SWSH? LGPE? If its Nov 7th every time then it would be easy to dismiss

Not sure, but you can tell based on the replies that for the gen 7 games and BDSP, it was the 7th

Like, I want data too, but this game releases in 19 days. That'd be a bit much.

Yeah, if it actually leaked this week, that would be exceptionally early. BDSP were a very early leak, and this would need to leak on Jan 17 to match those. Anything earlier would be wild

ze_

Oct 28, 2017
But that's because he makes the same joke every prerelease season, regardless. It was a matter of time before the troll RT would fall close to the actual datamine.

Anyways, click through to his feed and look at the RT immediately after the ORAS RT to see what the joke is this time. Anubis is one of his partners in datamining and testing.

Fendoreo1

Jan 1, 2019
Not sure, but you can tell based on the replies that for the gen 7 games and BDSP, it was the 7th

Yeah, if it actually leaked this week, that would be exceptionally early. BDSP were a very early leak, and this would need to leak on Jan 17 to match those. Anything earlier would be wild
to be fair SWSH leaked around this time too, though not fully datamined. Either way Kaphotics would never dump the game so it wouldn't be a full people are going to be pirating it leak

seeds

Jun 25, 2019
to be fair SWSH leaked around this time too, though not fully datamined. Either way Kaphotics would never dump the game so it wouldn't be a full people are going to be pirating it leak

Yeah, this is true, but that was someone posting leaks from their review copy along with someone leaking the guide book (or art book? can't remember). Could happen again but I wouldn't hold my breath

Fendoreo1

Jan 1, 2019
Saw some discord screenshots, its just a troll. He also did this for SWSH after looking into it, retweeted it in late October like 2 weeks before the game leaked

Atheerios

Oct 27, 2017
First screenshots of people playing it will likely appear this week, and a full dump + datamine late next week.

delete12345

One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Boston, MA
This is a thought that popped into my mind.

Mainline Pokemon titles developed by Game Freak would come with a manga adaptation of the mainline games respective of the versions they are from.

Now I'm wondering, since Pokemon Legends: Arceus is developed by Game Freak, and is treated as a mainline Pokemon title, would it be fair to say that we can expect a Pokemon Adventures manga adaptation of Pokemon Legends: Arceus?

And if we do expect a manga adaptation of Pokemon Legends: Arceus, does that mean this game is canonically considered as a mainline title, set in the far past of the Pokemon lore, chronologically?

Would we also expect Pokemon fans to help construct a new timeline of how the Pokemon World was shaped to its current form / lore?

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is a thought that popped into my mind.

Mainline Pokemon titles developed by Game Freak would come with a manga adaptation of the mainline games respective of the versions they are from.

Now I'm wondering, since Pokemon Legends: Arceus is developed by Game Freak, and is treated as a mainline Pokemon title, would it be fair to say that we can expect a Pokemon Adventures manga adaptation of Pokemon Legends: Arceus?

And if we do expect a manga adaptation of Pokemon Legends: Arceus, does that mean this game is canonically considered as a mainline title, set in the far past of the Pokemon lore, chronologically?

Would we also expect Pokemon fans to help construct a new timeline of how the Pokemon World was shaped to its current form / lore?
GF considers it mainline. now whether it'll get a comic adaptation, who knows. the cartoon is only devoting 4 episodes to it, and it won't even be on tv

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Special has stopped adapting every mainline game, LGPE and BDSP didn't get one (yeah I know they don't offer much original plot but still). They likely don't want another BW2 happening.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
they should get other people doing pokemon comics. I mean, they already do, but get others adapting the games

Status
Not open for further replies.