• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGummyBear

Jan 6, 2018
United Kingdom
B..but we are your new friends GummyBear

Yay! Let's celebrate!

giphy.gif

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
All I'm going to ask for is better customization, like being able to dress up your character as other Nintendo characters or cross dressing

Yavga

Banned
Dec 20, 2017
Looks like the streaming is 30 FPS so as expected, this game won't be 60 FPS.

(Nintendo always does 60 FPS streams when showing games with that frame rate, including the last Pokémon Direct for Pokkén).

Maybe it isn't yet but it could be later? Oh well, I enjoyed BotW just fine so no harm done here.

mjc

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Biggest feature I'm hoping for is they integrate battles to being on the field instead of cutting to a battle screen. Do it Gamefreak.

One would think that they'd make a change like this in the year 2019, but we're also still talking about Gamefreak.

What it truly needs is a goddamn hard mode. It's long overdue.

ElliesKnife

Apr 7, 2018
I'll be in class for the first 50 minutes so I'll be watching it a little later but I just wanted to pop in and join in the hype! No matter what they show, it's a new generation of Pokémon on the Switch so I'm excited!!

Xiaomi

Oct 25, 2017
Preparing for disappointment because this month has been no shortage of them. I'm gonna say no Gen 8 news beyond a logo, and it will be Pokemon Let's Go Furret/Bidoof.

Status
Not open for further replies.