• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Everyday Math

Oct 25, 2017
Guess who's back. Preview of the 4 part Amazon series.
A7422-EB5-E961-4-A31-862-E-8298-A6657-B6-E.jpg

Also cute little video

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
The arceus special had the first serious Ash hat turn around, setting up for him to do it later against Leon 👀👀

Gaiaknight

Oct 25, 2017
Finally caught up with every episode on Netflix this is by far my favorite season of the anime that have done

Aug 7, 2019
So Cassidy got custody of Raticate, poor Blitz stays losing

I don't know if the TRio's friendship with their Pelipper was really the right choice of what to focus on here, with Butch/Cassidy quitting I'd have liked them to express some anti-Giovanni (or Namba) feelings for TRio to sit on? In any case the shared future symbolism is there

DP367.jpg

Time to introduce a new elite but comical rival duo if TRio's around for Gen 9, now that this has been answered they can do that without disrespecting what they had before

Last edited:

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Legends Arceus is Gou propaganda.

I used to look in the mirror and see myself as Ash (traditionalist). Now I look and see Gou, and I wonder how this came to be.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Catching up on some episodes, at 88, I'm amazed how long these kids can hold their breath, and how nobody seems to have scuba technology.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
After all this time with the OP it seems we're finally getting an episode based on Ash and Leon travelling in the Charicar

Aug 7, 2019
Well I love all members of the Slow line and they were all given their place to be cute here

Ashking and Gohking were spitting mad musical psychic energy

Probably first place in all first 100 of Journeys

Last edited:

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Sonia will be appearing to so all the stuff in the opening has come to fruition now. New one pls * huffs copium *

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
We've had this opening for a really long time. Hope we get a new one soon

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Arceus-arc isn't very spectacular. Should just have been a movie instead.
Also how little Pokémon they keep using even in terrible need to save the world circumstances, especially when compared to the double parter for Dialga/Pialka.

Galkinator

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
That, and it's been over 3 months (I think?) since the last Ash battle. The last 10 episodes or so have been a snoozefest, at least to me.
Even the Dialga & Palkia multiverse event was underwhelming.
I really hope this season picks up sometime soon.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
So they went ahead and showed that in next weeks episode there will be a new opening and they even showed off pics of it revealing the return of Clemont & Bonnie and Wallace & Lisia (contest girl from ORAS). I wonder what kind of surprises they have if that's what they thought was okay to just go ahead and show 👀

Aug 7, 2019
DP122.jpg
DP125.jpg

That team sure gets outyelled very easily

DP298.jpg

Surprised Gengar didn't have to go to a dentist

DP339.jpg

Out of all the jumps this one's the most bizarre, Marnie should've been around top 10 to warrant that, pre-gen 9 intensifies

Next week's OP will be a fun live react gift before daylight savings starts back up

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Bonnie's VA posted this today lol

Also some potentially spoilery rumor mill stuff-

Apparently Greninja is in the opening as well, currently there is also a really blurry scan out there that claims to be from the raid episode and it features Greninja and Cinderace vs Articuno. No idea how real any of this is though

Edit: YO Tokio is apparently with project mew now

Last edited:

Galkinator

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Next ep is the Marnie fight at least
Yup that was a pretty good episode, although a 1v1 battle at this point in time feels kind of cheap considering his previous fight was 3v3.
At least for the fights they can produce a much better looking episode, some nice animation moments and it was cool to see Grimmsnarl animated.

Aug 7, 2019
So does Tokio want Celebi anymore, is Celebi also on the island? Is he joining the missions to try and win Goh's attention back from Ash?

This is a ripe square of people for tension, I'm sure Gary won't be afraid to point out the dynamic (also Umbreon was "Greninja")

Lillie and Gladion are confirmed in the OP, meaning they'll end a story Alola set up 3 years ago

I'm still skeptical on SpanAsh

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
I feel like I'm getting the opening spoiled for me by following the main account lmao. They do the meme of Ash wearing all the gimmick accessories at once lol

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
I SAW IT HOLY FUCK

Beyond just being really good the two biggest spoilers were -
GRENINJA AND PAUL

Otherwise it covered a lot of the other characters who have reappeared too, Iris and Dawn are both in the OP for example.

Last edited:

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Low key the best part was Ash turning his hat backwards and using all his team + the gimmick abilities he has lol. Hopefully this means they're really gonna lay into just how OP he is in the master 8.

Aug 7, 2019
The culmination continues, since the OP's scenes will change later I'm confident EVERYONE will appear and nothing less, grand mega endgame won't skimp

I'm still very curious what the April 1st episode is, I would hope for some kind of unshown OS homeage

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Big rumor right now is that the Kalos ep with Clemont and Bonnie is a two parter with their return leading into
Ash vs Drasna, Sirfetch'd and Dracovish vs Noivern and Mega Altaria

Edit: this is confirmed, it's even where the kalos league took place

Preview for next ep, really excited for this one-

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2019
After 17 years, Ash is going to beat an Elite Four's Altaria after the old one pwned his Grovyle into a barrel back in "Vanity Affair"

Which of Sirfetch'd or Dracovish will get this humongous honor? My only wish is that it was a double battle to really give AG teamwork vibes