• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MentalZer0

Oct 27, 2017

Something like this - With the real thing huh

Death-Stranding.jpg

Skyebaron

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Why are people waiting on a twitch stream? Isint this gonna be available on youtube soon after? If it was twitch exclusive Id understand.

Soupman Prime

The Fallen
Nov 8, 2017
Boston, MA
I'm loving this. How can people be mad when it's not forcing you to watch? The trailer will drop. For the rest this is a cool way to tease.
I don't know. Not sure why people are getting pissed, it'll drop today and when it does just go on YouTube and check it out. Nobody is forcing you to watch a stream. Would not be shocked if these will be the same people being the loudest on how they hate what is shown too though.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
I need to pack it in. I have work to do today, I'm sleep deprived and this duct tape can only hold my eye lids open so well.

I'll see ya'll on the other side of this thing. Keep fighting the fight against overlord Kojima and his tyrannical ways.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Not liking how our time isn't really being respected here. I don't want to sit around for who knows how long just to see something live but I'm going to anyway :/
I'd rather have just been told a time.

You don't have to watch it live. It'll get uploaded as soon as it's done airing anyway.

Oct 25, 2017
Not liking how our time isn't really being respected here. I don't want to sit around for who knows how long just to see something live but I'm going to anyway :/

You can literally just watch the trailer when it becomes publicly available.

You are saying your time isn't being respected, but you are making the choice to spend your time waiting.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017

Seb

Oct 25, 2017
Toulouse
That's it, it broke me. And I have to pee . See you guys in 30 min. If the hands are gone again I'm going to laugh at you.

LuuKyK

Oct 29, 2017
Brazil

I like how this builds the hype but I have to agree with you. I dont see why they wouldnt just state an exact time and let people join then. This loop is kinda pointless specially if the full trailer doesnt have anything new besides what they are already showing with this goop on top.

Whompa

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I closed the tab. I'll catch it when it actually drops. So stupid just keeping people in suspense like that.

~Millet~

Jan 21, 2019
Maybe I'm wrong but seems like the hands are moving very slowly to the center and learning the screen

spookyghost

Oct 28, 2017
The trailer loop is currently ~4:40 long so, if the rumoured length is to be believed, not much over half way through its reveal.

Andrew-Ryan

Banned
Dec 4, 2018
I can 100% see where people are coming from with the not wanting their time wasted, but at the same time this whole "experience" is fully what Kojima is about and why people are so hyped for his games. He takes things to the limit then then goes that extra step forward even if it's at the expense if annoying some people.

Butch

Oct 27, 2017
Hands for 24 hours. That just about it. Opinions who do they work? I don't get me wrong I love Kojima's vision but he is a gem of a man.

I mean, it was going to be at least when it's the 30 in Japan, So we've been waiting for real for just 32 minutes since we knew nothing important was coming before.

Hogendaz85

Dec 6, 2017
Does anyone think that the baby in the capsule thing is really the 'being' and people like reedus are just what the baby controls!!! WOOWOWOWOW

oneils

Oct 25, 2017
Ottawa Canada
I haven't been following this game all that much. Are they using the fox engine, or is it a new one? Terrain looks dope, from what I can see (LOL!).

Status
Not open for further replies.