Votes: 145 9.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adookah

Nov 1, 2017
Sarajevo
ADSDASFASHCJASCOA CHAHCADASCASDCASCASCCCCCCCCCC

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Adookah

Nov 1, 2017
Sarajevo
Phase Two starts on the 24th of May

5120f647838c6a701c4309d6c665a26a.gif

OneEyedJuliet

Jan 20, 2020
I would love to know how do they choose the day for the showcase, like... why Wednesday instead of Thursday, and all that. Part of me wonders if it's because they're going to drop a megaton game that nobody expects and they want to give the press time to cover the news extensively before the weekend.

Anyhoo, YAY SHOWCASE!!! I'm going to start thinking about what I'm going to be snacking while watching :D

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
giphy.gif

I hope they don't shy away from showing either ND or Santa Monica's next projects, although it's probably way too soon even if they have various teams. And Ghost 2 please! And it'd be nice to get a gameplay reveal for Wolverine.

Rebirth is quite likely imo. A final, short hype trailer for XVI too as a last ditch effort kinda thing.

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
Not gonna lie, I was about to join Team June, because there is some Sony business stuff this week and next week AFAIK.

June was starting to make more sense.

Zebesian-X

Dec 3, 2018
Can't believe we're a week away from seeing Factions. Would love to see what's next from Bungie but honestly I'm easy. My PS5 gets a ton of use these days, all the showcase needs to do is keep the games rolling in

Also thank god for Zelda, will help make the wait for the big day painless :)

Status
Not open for further replies.