Status
Not open for further replies.

Izanagi89

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 27, 2017
Dusk deleted the tweet. So let's not expect anything.

Edit: showing for me now. Weird

Last edited:

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
Stole this from discord

Screen_Shot_2022-08-16_at_12.49.58_AM.png

poklane

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
If we're really getting something for God of War today I guess we'll get it in just under 40 minutes. That's when yesterday's video dropped as well as the release date and pre-order info back in July.

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
Back then, Team Asobi was around 35 employees, and has since grown to more than 60, and Doucet expects that number to reach around 100 people.

"We have a current production, and that's going fine," he says. "But we want to have another group for R&D, and we want enough in this group to explore as many areas that are interesting. And to potentially start other projects.

"But we're not giving ourselves any limits. If good people want to join Team Asobi, then we will be willing to talk to them. There is always stuff to do. There is always new projects to begin. We are not limited by any money or time. If we could double the studio just like that, we would find work for everybody."
Team Asobi's next project will follow in the footsteps of the games it has done before, but will be a full-blown commercial title, "and our biggest to date," says Doucet

Det

Jul 30, 2020

Back then, Team Asobi was around 35 employees, and has since grown to more than 60, and Doucet expects that number to reach around 100 people.

Team Asobi's next project will follow in the footsteps of the games it has done before, but will be a full-blown commercial title, "and our biggest to date," says Doucet.

NediarPT88

Oct 29, 2017
"This perfection of controls really runs through the veins of Japanese game developers. It's been that way forever. There is something unique about moving a character in a Japanese game. The feeling that you have, the pleasure that you take... I look at developers like Platinum Games, when you play Bayonetta, that movement is perfected. They're second-to-none on that perfectionism. That's the local culture."

Facts.

Nier Automata as well. Even though the combat wasn't anything special the character controls were sublime.

ChaosSlayer

Jul 16, 2021
Christopher Dring probably has an exclusive agreement with SIE's management! /jk
I can't think of an SIE-related interview, announcement, or PR statement that was not a GamesIndustry.biz scope.

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
Gotta laugh at the sony japan doomers. Asobi is exactly what Sony's Future in game development needs to look like in Japan.

goons14

May 9, 2020
just getting ready for work and i see words about a certain something today. if all is true i cannot wait to see and discuss the reactions to a character design.

Status
Not open for further replies.