Status
Not open for further replies.

J 0 E

Oct 27, 2017

J 0 E

Oct 27, 2017
saw this on God Of War reddit

5lv3obop72m91.jpg

Tlou part 1 release, I think this next couple weeks is going to be the trailer we wanted
Edit
Never mind. I recognized her.

DjRare

Mar 27, 2018
France
It would be so weird to have videos of the PSVR2 captured at TGS ahead of an official showcase that shows off the headset from all angles.

TheJollyCorner

AVALANCHE
The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
Getting excited for my replay of God of War (2018) next month. Haven't played it since it came out.

That Ragnarök fever is starting to hit me!

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
I guess Sony just isn't that secretive about VR... It seems to a way more open platform to them.

I understood the strategy before, let people know it's coming with little bits of info as it's going to be a very long gap between models.

devs seem really excited by the hardware, Sony are going to give me Vita vibes if they get any more casual about it.

klauskpm

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 26, 2017
Brazil
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves is done!

The game is such an improvement over the first one. In every single aspect. I had a blast with this one. There are, of course, things I want to complain, but they are not major and didn't ruin my experience.

My biggest complaint about the game is, (end game spoilers) if it wasn't for Drake, Lazarević would never have reached Shambhala. Dude was sitting 3 months trying to figure out something that Drake took less than a day doing things in a rush. Drake and Chloe could have ended things way sooner if they had spent a chunk of that time trying to find a breach to kill Lazarević. But no, he can't kill main characters. Just hundreds of soldiers. Also, Lazarević should have killed Flyn a long time a go and hired/forced Drake to work for him. I don't know why he didn't do that to be honest.. I understand that the plot must go, but still, I chuckled every time I thought about it hahaha.

Now moving to Uncharted 3!

Have access to:
  • The Last Guardian
  • Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (1, 2, 3)
  • Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
  • Uncharted: Lost Legacy
  • Gravity Rush 2
  • Days Gone
  • Ghost of Tsushima
  • Final Fantasy 7: Remake
  • Spider-Man: Miles Morales
  • Bugsnax
  • Stray
  • Concrete Genie
  • Returnal
  • Horizon Forbidden West
Will buy or wait for it to go on PS+ Extra:
  • The Last of Us 2
  • Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart
  • Kena: Bridge of Spirits
  • The Pathless
  • Sackboy: A Big Adventure

Ibuki

Feb 6, 2021
Don't mind me just crying like a baby during the "mighty thin ice" scene at the ranch in Part I. 😭

Deleted member 23046

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Inscryption doesn't appear in my PSN store list, I had to search it manually. 🧐😒

Resi 7 VR was too horrific for me. Meeting Jack Baker in VR was an unforgettable moment lol.
Can't wait to meet Lady D in VR.
The escape room DLC is hillarious in VR. It's small but very well designed mechanically. Marguerite is doing back and forth in your room and each time you have few minutes to experiment... at your own risk 💀

resident_evil_7_dlc_bedroom2.jpg

Ibuki

Feb 6, 2021
Inscryption doesn't appear in my PSN store list, I had to search it manually. 🧐😒

The escape room DLC is hillarious in VR. It's small but very well designed mechanically. Marguerite is doing back and forth in your room and each time you have few minutes to experiment... at your own risk 💀

resident_evil_7_dlc_bedroom2.jpg
I didn't get to play that in VR (only played some of the base game when I had PSVR.) but I imagine that would be terrifying. Even the flat version of her screaming at me gives me the creeps.

NediarPT88

Oct 29, 2017

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Likely the same thing that happened with the combat video.

We already saw glimpses of exploration in the GI coverage announcement video, so this will probably be the full (short) clips.

Like these areas or the one where we see Kratos on a boat inside a cave.

View: https://twitter.com/GodofWar_ES/status/1564770260162600960

Yeah this is definitely what people should be expecting, just 20-30 seconds clips of areas we already have screenshots of.

Det

Jul 30, 2020

Shairi

Aug 27, 2018
But didn't Fimbulwinter already start in the first game?

Fimbulwinter is rather coming to an end.

Status
Not open for further replies.