• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiago Rodrigues

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 15, 2018
Sony have 0 games announced to release after Ratchet, you think they will release 0 games in 6 months?

It's pretty crazy how much we don't know about Playstation, seriously.
Most of their 1st party studios have mostly unannounced stuff, even if we have an idea of what some are working on.

Even considering what we know it's coming, we got Horizon for 2021 and Gran Turismo and God of War for 2022. That's it, lol.

Mass Effect

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017

Looks like the DMC5 music writer is creating music for Lost Soul Aside

t.co

Lost Soul Aside: Everything We Know So Far

With Lost Soul Aside developer UltiZero Games showing off a lot of gameplay, here’s what we know about the Lost Soul Aside release date, platforms like PS5 and PC, music, weapons, protagonist, story, game world, and so much more.

Lost Soul Aside confirmed for PS5 and PC on top of the previously confirmed PS4 version.

when-you-see-a-dead-pixel-on-your-monitor

Do you know how long I've been waiting for this?!

It's looking great so far! Can't believe we're finally about to get the game.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Started Horizon this morning and damn these kids are ugly lol.

Jun 23, 2019
Sony have 0 games announced to release after Ratchet, you think they will release 0 games in 6 months?

This is kinda what I alluded to before when I said I'm curious as to what Sony will do past Ratchet. Horizon and God of War end their initial launch lineup they originally announced so now it's about time for Sony to start talking about life after launch. I wouldn't be surprised to see another Future of Games this summer.

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This is kinda what I alluded to before when I said I'm curious as to what Sony will do past Ratchet. Horizon and God of War end their initial launch lineup they originally announced so now it's about time for Sony to start talking about life after launch. I wouldn't be surprised to see another Future of Games this summer.

If they wanted to Sony could possible tease this summer

-Spider-man 2
-Sucker Punch's next game (probably too early but if it is Ghosts 2 maybe)
-London Studios
-Whatever Haven is working on

If the reports are true about Bend, we probably won't get a peak into what they are working on anytime soon.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
If they wanted to Sony could possible tease this summer

-Spider-man 2
-Sucker Punch's next game (probably too early but if it is Ghosts 2 maybe)
-London Studios
-Whatever Haven is working on

If the reports are true about Bend, we probably won't get a peak into what they are working on anytime soon.
I don't think we'll see what Haven is working on anytime soon considering the studio was just founded. Might get to see that game from Firewalk tho, that's been in development for 2+ years. Also maybe something from whatever Guerrilla has in store after Horizon 2?

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think we'll see what Haven is working on anytime soon considering the studio was just founded. Might get to see that game from Firewalk tho, that's been in development for 2+ years. Also maybe something from whatever Guerrilla has in store after Horizon 2?

I forgot Haven was just made. I've been getting all of the news mixed up lol.

I thought about adding Guerrilla but I figure that they will just focus on Horizon in the next showcase.

pappacone

Jan 10, 2020
well yes, of course they will have thier summer event

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
Don't Sony have at least console exclusives like Kena coming soon? Maybe we'll hear more about those alongside the State Of Play or whenever the next major Showcase is.

They'll want to try and keep momentum up after Returnal and Ratchet, and as the stock situation hopefully improves and developers are able to safely return to their offices over the year we'll get a clearer idea of what is going on.

Ovvv

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jan 11, 2019
Don't Sony have at least console exclusives like Kena coming soon? Maybe we'll hear more about those alongside the State Of Play or whenever the next major Showcase is.

They'll want to try and keep momentum up after Returnal and Ratchet, and as the stock situation hopefully improves and developers are able to safely return to their offices over the year we'll get a clearer idea of what is going on.

I mean... Ratchet releases right before they have their Totally Not E3 Showcase. I'm sure we'll get a date for Horizon there, some God of War stuff, FF16, GT7, etc. There will be plenty of momentum

Zachary_Games

Jul 31, 2020
If there is one thing about Sony we should all expect, it is expect the unexpected for their big showcase events.

I don't believe what they did in the past is a good indicator of how or what they will do in the future. We can expect a big show, but outside of that, idk if we can properly predict anything else.

Izanagi89

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
Sorry the silly question but I've never followed financial threads before, but are there usually something of interest to people not really invested in the financial side of things? Seen a lot of people getting excited for the financial report, or is just a after of interest to see how well Sony did?

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017

LeMillion

Jun 9, 2020
At least I can take solace in knowing how much this thread hates that version of the very good Rivet gif. What kind of monster would do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.