Status
Not open for further replies.

KingK

Oct 27, 2017
My favorite PS4 game is TLOU2, with Horizon and Witcher 3 close behind.

Goddamn, this second Pfizer shot really do be hitting different...

That said, excited for SEs press conference. Not as much as the Dragon Quest stream in a few days though. DQ11 was just so damn good! The true JRPG king of the last generation.
i had to call into work the 3rd day. I never call in and I'm in good shape. That shot really does F you up
Oof, y'all are scaring me lol. I literally just got my second Pfizer shot 2 hours ago. Nothing so far, and the first one just gave me a sore arm. Hopefully I don't get anything too bad, as I don't get paid for sick days right now lol.

AwwBubbles

Oct 27, 2017
we're never gonna get hades are we?

image0.gif

jimbo making the practical moves
No mames.

Androidsleeps

Oct 27, 2017
So happy to see the love for Bloodborne. I was hyped for the game since the Project Beast leak but never thought I would end up liking it even more than Dark Souls.

It's my first Fromsoft game and I'm still early in it but damn, now I get it. This game really is fucking amazing and that Father Gascoigne encounter is one of the best boss fights I've experienced. The game does so many things right that are sadly missing in other games. And I don't understand the 60 fps meme at this point, everyone should be asking for a sequel.

madmisterf

Oct 26, 2017
It's my first Fromsoft game and I'm still early in it but damn, now I get it. This game really is fucking amazing and that Father Gascoigne encounter is one of the best boss fights I've experienced. The game does so many things right that are sadly missing in other games. And I don't understand the 60 fps meme at this point, everyone should be asking for a sequel.

If there was one game I could experience for the first time again it would probably be this one. Hope you post your final impressions in the Bloodborne OT when you're done! I agree with you regarding the framerate, I was more annoyed by the load times.

Doub

Nov 11, 2020
What's everyones favourite game from PS4's gen? Mine is probably a tie between TLOU2 and God of War
Not very original but Bloodborne.
A lot of others gems though : Hollow knight, Celeste, Sekiro, Last guardian, GOW, Nier Automata, Persona 5, FF7R (this one is so flawed but ff7 is an all time favorite and the battle system is chef's kiss)
Honorable mentions : Nioh (haven't played 2 that seems way better), Yakuza 0, TLOU 2, Resogun...
It really was a great gen, havent tried Ghost ofTsushima, probably would only enjoy that one for the setting despite the formulaic gameplay

Last edited:

madmisterf

Oct 26, 2017
That press square one is really clever. Can you imagine Jim Ryan's reaction if someone showed him a screenshot of this thread.

EagleClaw

Dec 31, 2018
I really hope "Please Be Excited" wins the OT20 Poll.
Not the one with the SE laugh, the one at almost the end.

GoldenFlex

Alt Account
Banned
May 7, 2021
god I cannot wait for Rift Apart. Thinking of grabbing the digital deluxe edition, do we know if the armors are exclusive to that?

DustyVonErich

Oct 31, 2017
What's everyones favourite game from PS4's gen? Mine is probably a tie between TLOU2 and God of War
Bloodborne easily for me.

Then maybe God of War followed by TLoU2 for the next tier.

Then it's a mix of GoT, Spider-Man, HZD, and Dark Souls 3 off the top of my head.

I also loved playing SWBF2 with my friends, especially after four-player co-op was added.

It's been a great gen :)

So happy to see the love for Bloodborne. I was hyped for the game since the Project Beast leak but never thought I would end up liking it even more than Dark Souls.
Yup. I'm really hoping we get a 60 fps version soon. I don't even need a Demon's Souls-level remake. Just a PS5 patch would do me fine.

Last edited:

Knight

Jul 26, 2020
Italy
Congrats. After days of barely picking up anything, today I've managed to complete 3 biomes. Just the final area left to pickup two more ciphers
Thank you :) Nice, you're almost there! :D

Ugh I'm so close I need to find those pesky glyphs in biome 2 and 2 items in 4. Plus a trophy glitched for act 1. Smh.
Biome 2 was so painful, lol. Luckily it's been one of the first I managed to complete ^^"

Ehh I know that feel, I've been fighting with bugged trophies for some days but at the end I did it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.