Deathloop
Resident Evil VILLAGE
Unnamed Capcom Game
Horizon 2: Forbidden West

We had ALOT today.
It's Pragmata, the unnamed one

Pariah

Oct 29, 2017
Ratchet was impressive. Again, perhaps I expected a higher poly number on characters, finally a direct real comparison to the film. Even so, the global look is mesmerizing. I'm afraid some people are taking lightly how complex and creative shifting between levels actually is. The Insomniacs are pulling magic tricks here.

N.47H.4N

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Seems it was Hitman the complete first season that was free. Theres a hitman 2 starter pack free it seems too.

HITMAN™ 2 - Free Starter Pack

FREE TO DOWNLOAD Gain free access to the first mission in HITMAN 2 Travel to New Zealand and join Agent 47 on his hunt for the elusive Shadow Client, only to find himself caught in a dangerous turn of events. Can you get out alive Get familiar with the unique replayability of HITMAN 2 by...
Perfect,Hitman 1 is as good as the second,some of the best scenarios is in the first game,but I think Hitman 2 is better overall.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm re-watching some of these trailers and there's a lot of timed console exclusives and even for games that have been already announced like Deathloop and GhostWire: Tokyo... This is something I don't like. Too many timed exclusives imo.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017

Glad I remembered it properly haha Will probably have fun in the new one then!

Merchant clones. :P
But, I want more Leon. :p
He would be a fun unlockable with his incredible arsenal.

Same, I've always liked Leon more then Chris. I know Chris is probsbly the official face of the franchise but for me that's Leon.

he would! Though they better not touch the merchant/inventory system in the remake. They can mess with levels, enemies, gameplay but leave the merchant and inventory Tetris! 😢
I'd seriously buy a stand alone RE4 inventory Tetris game if it ever existed haha

Zenkuso

Jan 28, 2019
Fantasic Presention for showing content but still torn that design. Now it comes fown to pricing for me and release titles really.

DMVfan123

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
PS5 event was MILES MORALES WITH THE FRESHEST CUT SPIDER-MAN GAME AT LAUNCH SHSHSNNSSJHA/10 for me
Now for them sweet TLOU2 reviews

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
Shit, this looks ingame

AWesome shots

Correction- "In-engine".

I am not saying this to take anything away from the game but majority of the time will be spent outside cutscenes and so I am hoping we get to see the actual real time model of Aloy close up. Although, that level of character fidelity (LoD 0) would very likely be made available w/ addition post process fx like added light sources, during the dialog segments, akin to the first game.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm re-watching some of these trailers and there's a lot of timed console exclusives and even for games that have been already announced like Deathloop and GhostWire: Tokyo... This is something I don't like. Too many timed exclusives imo.

Eh IMO it's a concept that isn't going away. Nintendo does it and MS will do it as well. It does kinda suck but it will be on all consoles at some point.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
IMO do we even need an RE4 remake? Like I'm getting RE4 vibes from RE8 based on that trailer.

I personally think RE4 still holds up very well. If anything I want a Code Veronica remake first as the original code Veronica is my favorite RE game in the series and could benefit the most from a remake.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
Ratchet and Clank's aesthetics have always helped itself look above and beyond typical realistic 3D games. This time it is no different aside from my opinion that it now looks straight up like a pre-rendered CGI flick.

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
Ratchet and Clank's aesthetics have always helped itself look above and beyond typical realistic 3D games. This time it is no different aside from my opinion that it now looks straight up like a pre-rendered CGI flick.
It really is insane. Makes remake look ancient.
I think Destruction All Stars could be a sleeper hit. If it as fun to play like Rocket league..I'm in....
I was genuinely impressed by it art direction/graphics-wise and it looks like it could be really fun. Very interested.

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
As long as Ratchet and Clank hits release day. I'll get the system on release. It looks so good. All the multiplats I'm getting on PC.

Just hoping they announce a black version of the system though...that may end up persuading me to hold off until they do

dbcyber

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Games that I fully expect to buy.

1. Kena - Love the character designs and gameplay has some really cool aspects to it.
2. Little Devil Inside - Art style is amazing, good humour and looks like it will have great explorative gameplay.
3. Stray - The setting looks really intriguing and you play as a cat it appears? Great.
4. Ratchet and Clank - The traveling through portals was incredible, Im def interested in this one.
5. Spider-man Miles Morales - Insomniac are absolutely killing it! The trailer was fantastic.
6. RE village - Throughout the trailer I was like is it RE? isn't it? Is it? Looks stunning and terrifying.

There's a lot more games I'm interested in and some I will likely buy too like Demon's Souls, one of my fav PS3 games, Solar Ash has great look, Death Loop looks super fun, GT7 with the graphics, last GT I played was GT3 and it could something fun to play with the family. Then there's also Oddworld, Project Athea and Ghostwire.

I just wanna know the price and them I'm putting my preorder down for that great piece of futuristic tech.

Ivanovic

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Sony's next big challenge now is the price. Nail it and they'll coast to another season comfortably. Hopefully it's $450 for the disc and $350 for the digital.

-Le Monde-

Avenger
Dec 8, 2017
Ugh! November is going to be a long wait. :(
But TLOU2 is going to have all my attention soon. :D

Glad I remembered it properly haha Will probably have fun in the new one then!

Same, I've always liked Leon more then Chris. I know Chris is probsbly the official face of the franchise but for me that's Leon.

he would! Though they better not touch the merchant/inventory system in the remake. They can mess with levels, enemies, gameplay but leave the merchant and inventory Tetris! 😢
I'd seriously buy a stand alone RE4 inventory Tetris game if it ever existed haha
Tetris inventory was a game within a game, can't believe they gave up on it. The RE5 inventory is an abomination. :/

I got spiderverse vibes from the miles trailer
Absolutly, especially the animations as his falling. I hope it's just as big as the Spider-Man game.

Status
Not open for further replies.