• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Hale-XF11

Dec 8, 2017
Picked up Spider-Man yesterday at Walmart for $15.

Great game so far. I'm at level 4 now. I had no idea there were skill trees and XP. Loving the difficulty so far. Enemies aren't push overs. They will mess you up if you're not careful. Got that itch to go back to playing some more.

LakeEarth

Oct 27, 2017
Ontario
GoW for $10 is so tempting, but I still haven't gotten to the last 3 months of PS+ games. I know I've bought more expensive sandwiches, but for some reason when it comes to games my wallet always tightens up.

Baro08

Feb 26, 2018
GoW for $10 is so tempting, but I still haven't gotten to the last 3 months of PS+ games. I know I've bought more expensive sandwiches, but for some reason when it comes to games my wallet always tightens up.
GOW for $10 should be declared a crime if not bought. If you are unsure, just get the 7 days trial of PS Now and try GoW there. You'll now what you've been missing instantly.

DontHateTheBacon

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
I was really hoping somehow Outer Wilds would be on sale.

Grrr. Game Pass made it impossible for me to justify paying full price for it. I'm the worst.

Elandyll

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This year seems to me the digital deals are much better than last year...
Almost thinking not going shopping for BF leftovers in baskets at all.

Are all the discounts good until Monday?

Ralemont

Jan 3, 2018
Sorry if I'm missing something obvious, but battlefield 5 is showing at normal price on the store? Any ideas?

Jun 23, 2019
So to all my peeps going shopping on Thursday and Friday, December 1st is the best day to do last minute shopping on the store to make sure all the potential flash sales and what not are there?

Not you

Oct 27, 2017
Man I am having a really hard time deciding if Days Gone is worth it. I'm not in a rush to play it or anything but it seems like it got better after a few patches and I doubt it will be at this price again for another year.

I hated it. It's just an annoying game. The motorcycle is such a central part of the experience, and it's the most annoying, finicky, high maintenance POS ever. Literally, you drive for 3 minutes of real time and you have to find more fuel. Doing fun things like jumps damages it, so that's out. It controls like shit. Upgrades barely make a difference.

Everything you do is the same. Go here, kill zombies. Crafting is as generic and boring as possible. I hate hunting for specific things because I need to destroy nests. You know they're in the area, so you're just wandering around looking for things. There are ridiculous limits on the amount of things you can carry.

It's more tedious than fun.

MadraptorMan

Oct 27, 2017
Niigata, Japan
I hated it. It's just an annoying game. The motorcycle is such a central part of the experience, and it's the most annoying, finicky, high maintenance POS ever. Literally, you drive for 3 minutes of real time and you have to find more fuel. Doing fun things like jumps damages it, so that's out. It controls like shit. Upgrades barely make a difference.

Everything you do is the same. Go here, kill zombies. Crafting is as generic and boring as possible. I hate hunting for specific things because I need to destroy nests. You know they're in the area, so you're just wandering around looking for things. There are ridiculous limits on the amount of things you can carry.

It's more tedious than fun.

Thanks. I think I will hold off--it'll probably drop lower one day or go to PS Plus or something. I'm eyeing RE2 instead but that has a whole different problem for me, mainly that I'm not a fan of the run-away-from-monster-that-you-cant-hurt gameplay mechanic.