• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
I cannot believe how amazing this game looks. I had always had super high expectations for a potential remake of FFVII, and they are just fucking blowing them out of the water. I just can't fucking believe it.

Kitase and Nomura. When they announced it I honestly thought it was just gonna be up to par at least of a remake. But man this is just setting the highest bar of what you can do with a remake. Incredible stuff.

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
LMAO, some people in Max's chat hating on Era. Typical. I love that he gave this thread a shoutout for translations.

Oct 25, 2017

iu

Mgs2master2

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
not sure if anyone saw the other FF7 stream (i think with jump?). Max was streaming it now, a gem appeared and I gif'd it.

vEgbCHd.gif

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I said this yesterday, but it got lost in the Stranding. While it's quiet

I have to say the stream's presenter (i haven't got the lady's name. So i've dubbed her. Hype-chan) is fucking killing it, i know she's getting breaks in-between her segments. But she's keeping the same level of enthusiasm (and engagement with the guests when she's hosting the panels) For the entire night (as well as last night)

That's a professional right there.

I salute you Hype-chan.
s60kT0V.gif