Banned
Oct 27, 2017
psigc32ser.jpg

psigcw2e15s2i.jpg

6 full free games per month
2 x PS4
2 x PS3
2 x PSVita

Note: Your free games will not disappear when your subscription lapses however you must re-subscribe to play them again.

psigcpoppgsll.jpg

North America - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Instant_Game_Collection_games_(North_America)

Europe/PAL - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Instant_Game_Collection_games_(PAL_region)

psigceadtos00.jpg

31st January 2018

psigcerdp9sqs.jpg

6th February 2018

psigconaqs6s.jpg

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (PS4)
Batman: The Telltale Series (PS4)
StarBlood Arena (PS Plus bonus – PS VR required)
That's You! (PS Plus bonus – PlayLink)
Sacred 3 (PS3)
Book of Unwritten Tales 2 (PS3)
Psycho-Pass: Mandatory Happiness (PS Vita)
Uncanny Valley (PS Vita & PS4)

psigccsxksxj.jpg

TBA February

psigcborderaeu7i.jpg

Last edited:

Deleted member 9327

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Great OP! Got instantly on my watch list! I'm excited for the games coming in November since they're pushing out such great titles since July.

Oct 27, 2017
Glad you included "estimated" with announcement and release dates. Guess this is also a good place to speculate, as a few people have already.

I'm gonna go

PS4 - Dishonored Remaster
PS3 - Motorstorm, Mirror's Edge
Vita - God Hand

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I do think the title should contain 'Playstation Plus' as people will search for this and miss it.

OP
OP
BitByDeath

BitByDeath

User banned at own request
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Glad you included "estimated" with announcement and release dates. Guess this is also a good place to speculate, as a few people have already.

Definitely estimates as I would not have predicted this month being so late. And yes speculate away.

I do think the title should contain 'Playstation Plus' as people will search for this and miss it.

If others agree I'll request a mod to update.

Katana_Strikes

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
Could have used the opportunity to announce it on the stage but then again if it's a poor month they'd not want to...

JMY86

Oct 27, 2017
United States
MGS V is the first game worth the subscription price in a long time. I have not had a PS Plus subscription in over 2 years as the cost was far more than the value it provided IMO.

Rackham

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Would love Dead Space 1 or 2 for the PS3. Don't really care about any PS4 games at the moment. Anything they give for Vita will probably be shit. Although, I wouldn't mind something like Volgar the Viking or something like that.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I hate how all vita games must be cross buy, will love to see some "exclusive" games

Socrates

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I so wish they would automatically add to your account every month. I have missed out a few times and it sucks!

Kgamer

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder if they'd give us Star Wars Battlefront given the sequel is due in a couple weeks. They had all the DLC up for free not too long ago also.

Wes

Oct 28, 2017
Great thread. Hope the upcoming games will be nice, they have been getting better these last few months.

Staal

Oct 27, 2017
Great OP, this will be on my watch list.

Hue was a great game this month, curious for the November lineup.

black070

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I was sure they'd announce the Plus lineup at their PGS conference, I remember them doing it at Gamescom two years running with some big games - I wonder what they'll add, the past few months have been very strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.