NediarPT88

Oct 29, 2017
9P1uStH.gif

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Looks like a Birthday Cake flavored controller.

I want it.

Krazie

Jun 6, 2022
Too gaudy for me. I prefer more subtlety if there's designs.

But I'd surely still take one for free with no complaints.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
OP is actually a really dishonest ploy to try and get developers to give them their controllers. Kinda shitty tbh.

I, on the other hand, genuinely think these controllers are gross and feel bad for the devs. I'm willing to take one for the team though, and save any devs that might be reading the difficulty of deciding how to dispose of this insult to your hard work. If you send your controller to me I'll handle it. I'll even cover postage just to help you out even more, I'm that selfless.

Det

Jul 30, 2020
This is a great thread to gauge the proportion of posters who read only the headline vs the entire post.

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
oh I see what's going on

uh yeah these controllers look like literal puke you can send a few to my hazardous waste disposal business I just started up now for the purpose of getting rid of these and is totally not a front

Viale

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Never has a thread title been so repudiated by the posts in it, not even the "Game Boy sucked" thread, the previous recordholder.

The point of the thread is the op is meming about not liking the controller to convince someonetto give them one.

People just don't read OPs, so it's lead to a thread of people thinking the OP dislikes the controller lmao

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
It's great looking for sure but why in the world would you not color the face buttons?

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
The part that actually sucks a bit is that, going by the serial number, these are the now outdated model with the weaker trigger springs

IDreamOfHime

Oct 27, 2017
Ugliest piece of crap I ever saw. Any Sony peeps out there embarrassed to have it their house I will take it off your hands as an act of charity.

😍
Seriously its gorgeous, I kinda want to eat it. Cake or Controller?

Last edited:

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
I think OP's joke maybe would have been noticed more if he put the pictures last. I'm guessing a lot of people looked at the title, then the picture in the first post, and then posted quickly.

Funkybee

Feb 20, 2019
Seriously? All those who don't like the gift can kindly donate them.
People nowadays will complain just about any nonsense..SMH.

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
the real question is what sick playstation employees are going to make that their daily driver

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
The 20th anniversary PS4 used the button symbols in a more tasteful way. This one looks pretty bad, but I'd still take one since I'm sure I'll go through five controllers this gen, at least.

Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017
🤷

They're looked fine to me, as I don't care the colors & how it looks.

I wish I could get one for free.