FusedAtoms

Jul 21, 2018
I wonder if we'll see Arrowhead Studios new game , isn't it supposed to be their biggest yet? and Sony published helldivers before

Contranova

Oct 26, 2017
NYC
right now im expecting

- Horizon 2
- PS4 BC
- Housemarque AAA new IP
- Bluepoint's remake
- Silent Hill
- Resident Evil 8
- CoD Black Ops
- Some WB reveal (Batman/Harry Potter)
- EA Sports
- one more thing, new Japan Studio IP

all stated for launch between November '20 and June '21
New game from team ICO?

Also let's add FF16 or FF7Remake as a wild card.

NuFrontier

Apr 19, 2020
I would certainly agree that we'd have to see at least some teaser of Horizon Zero Dawn 2. That game is incredible and we need a sequel for that!

Hawk269

Oct 26, 2017
I really cannot imagine we'll hear price tomorrow. Do people really think we're going to get price information this early? Just doesn't seem like there's much need when the economic climate is such that things may change.

Unless Sony is either very confident in their price-for-value or they're sure they're as long as they can go already, I would think they would hold off. November is a long way off (When I assume the console will ship).

At this time in 2013 we got prices for both the PS4 and Xbox One. Traditionally around E3 time is when prices are announced, so it would make sense that we might get a price tomorrow. Pre-orders usually start the same day or the day after and that is what happened in 2013.

Mar 15, 2019
Brazil
They would be more than happy to show FFXVI if SE provides the goods.

It's one of the biggest Japanese console IPs.

i agree with you that they'd be more than happy to show it... but you think they'll show a title and a vague launch window? if you think there's going to be a blowout with a trailer and gameplay, i agree, but they ain't doing the "announce and release years later" thing anymore

Hawk269

Oct 26, 2017
I was just pointing out that traditionally at E3 time frames is when we get pricing. I am fully aware it is not 2013 and things are a bit different with everything that is going on. But historically, that is when we get pricing. Speaking on the retail side of things, pricing is actually revealed to retail partners before public announcement. For example, at TRU we knew the price of the PS4/Xbox One about a week before public reveal price. This is how we prepped for pre-orders.

BadWolf

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i agree with you that they'd be more than happy to show it... but you think they'll show a title and a vague launch window? if you think there's going to be a blowout with a trailer and gameplay, i agree, but they ain't doing the "announce and release years later" thing anymore

They don't even have to provide a launch window, just show it.

People know that it's in development, they just want to see it.

It's pretty much one of the biggest JP games that they can show there.

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

I sincerely doubt everything we will see tomorrow is purely launch window stuff.

Thera

Banned
Feb 28, 2019
France
right now im expecting

- Horizon 2
- PS4 BC
- Housemarque AAA new IP
- Bluepoint's remake
- Silent Hill
- Resident Evil 8
- CoD Black Ops
- Some WB reveal (Batman/Harry Potter)
- EA Sports
- one more thing, new Japan Studio IP

all stated for launch between November '20 and June '21
There is a lack of surprise here.
If everyone is hyping it, I am expecting one first party and one third party bomb.

Smelck

Oct 27, 2017
Rotorua, NZ
Exciting stuff, my predictions / wishlist

Horizon 2 ....not sure how much we will see , but expect some in game eye melting magic

Bluepoints remaster ...cough ...Demons Souls

Some cross gen work...TloU pt 2 and Ghosts on new hardware.

RE 8

Expect something from Insomniac ...likely R&C...but would rather an OMG here's a Resistance remaster or even a tease of 4 (Sony FParty giving little love to FPS lately)

Bit soon for Bend ...but would love more Days Gone.

Also think ND may have a surprise up their sleeves ....would love them to tackle or tease new IP on new Gen

Do we see box......yes at the end ..sizzle

Do they give price....no ...I think both Sony and MS are playing a game of chicken here ...

darkNemisiScloud

Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 27, 2017
Its 9pm in the uk in Thursday, so I get to stay up and look at all the trailers, analysis and follow the news late into Thursday night and probably the morning after. Not to mention the mass amount of conversation on here that's going to erupt on the night.

Best of both worlds.
Ahh I see that makes sense well enjoy as I also have Friday off so it will be a fun night indeed

zelda_wake

Banned
Jun 5, 2020
What I expect from Sony:

• PS1/PS2/PS3/PS4 BC (it's ok if PS3 is missing)
  • Hardware reveal
  • Nice demo showing speed (1 second or less to switch between games). XSX will look slow ->

• New subscription model (PC-PS4-PS5), first-party games available at launch (TLOU 2,)
  • Nice additions to the controller
  • Please don't talk about 3d AUDIO. 95% of people use their TV speakers
  • Silent Hill 2 Remake
  • Horizon 2
  • Spiderman 2 hint (closing trailer, mini mini trailer)

Thera

Banned
Feb 28, 2019
France
I sincerely doubt everything we will see tomorrow is purely launch window stuff.
I am torn between Sony wanting to not announced game too soon anymore and the fact it is an introduction event.
Major third parties have their event this summer and we will a state of play in August. Jeff also said a lot of third party aren't in the event anymore, that Sony wants gameplay and not a teaser with "please come watch the gameplay at our own event" (basically AC at Xbox inside).

So if they really wants to build hype on the device, this is not with launch lineup you do that. But also remember why you will need a PS5.

I don't know. It will be interesting to see it though, because most people in charge are new ones. Can't wait.

Xeonidus

“Fuck them kids.”
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I hope we see what the console itself looks like. Still plenty of time for future events but I want to imagine what it will look like in my setup lol. Price and preorder opening would be awesome too.

As for software I hope they show the UI as well. I'm imagining they have all the gameplay reveals ready then suspended at the points they want to show off. They would play through each section of the game they want to show off then seamlessly switch to the next. That would be really cool. I suspect they will want to show trailers as well though.

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
I was just pointing out that traditionally at E3 time frames is when we get pricing. I am fully aware it is not 2013 and things are a bit different with everything that is going on. But historically, that is when we get pricing. Speaking on the retail side of things, pricing is actually revealed to retail partners before public announcement. For example, at TRU we knew the price of the PS4/Xbox One about a week before public reveal price. This is how we prepped for pre-orders.

Saying things a bit different selling it kind of short lol
Truth is everything about how console role out done has been diffrent so far .

shark97

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
What if the graphics tomorrow are really underwhelming like Xbox show? Granted their will be warriors claiming anything looks great. Will it be time to get worried?

I dont expect this I expect Sony with the PS5 only arrow in it's quiver to blow it out, but just a thought.

But yeah dont expect it.