• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Pre-orders happening today?

• Yes

Votes: 431 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 628 59.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
Definitely. They may show nothing but games and services. That strategy has been working quite well for them of late. They could do that and then just release a press release with price/date information later today or later even.
And while it may upset ppl, it wouldn't be the end of the world.

I fully expect some things to not be mentioned today, or in depth today but to be in articles, blog posts.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
I wouldn't be surprised if the price is just shown on one last slide at the end of the presentation. I would be surprised if we don't know the price by the end of the day.

Lastdancer

Nov 1, 2017
I'm very excited to see whatever is in store, but I'll also throw out some wild optimism that we finally see a new Armored Core.

FrostweaveBandage

Unshakable Resolve
Sep 27, 2019
IMHO, there is legitimately no reason to hide the price and release date for any longer now that MS revealed theirs.

Bus-TEE

Banned
Nov 20, 2017
'Next gen' (either teaser trailer or a 'vision' video) Fortnite and/or PUBG reveals.

Book it.

Oct 25, 2017
Looking forward to seeing GTA5!
giphy.gif

AegonSnake

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just a general question not related to this event.

Can sony ever top E3 2016? Is that even possible?

is that even legal? Haha
yes. all they did was show gameplay. IIRC, they had a GoW demo, Spiderman demo, Horizon demo, Detroit demo, Days Gone demo and the Death Stranding reveal.

thats six exclusives. they showed five at the PS5 reveal. remove ratchet and add GoW and Silent Hills and you have matched the quantity. Now all you have to do is show gameplay for these AAA games. mind blowing gameplay.

Gamer17

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
yes. all they did was show gameplay. IIRC, they had a GoW demo, Spiderman demo, Horizon demo, Detroit demo, Days Gone demo and the Death Stranding reveal.

thats six exclusives. they showed five at the PS5 reveal. remove ratchet and add GoW and Silent Hills and you have matched the quantity. Now all you have to do is show gameplay for these AAA games. mind blowing gameplay.
True but silent hill doesn't exist 😔👀😂

svnty6rs3

May 13, 2020
All i want is Spider-man and Demon's Souls Gameplay and price. That's it for me. The rest is icing on the cake.

Astandahl

Oct 28, 2017
People that don't expect SH or FF will be fine i think. Insiders overhyped the prior event which was still very very good.

Bus-TEE

Banned
Nov 20, 2017
The game from Naughty Dog's second team which will be a new IP.

They were casting in LA last year IIRC, it could have been for Last Of Us 2......but then again.

foxbeldin

Oct 27, 2017
Dunno if it's a sign of anything but the amazon ps5 page i had bookmarked for months went down today. (France)

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Could show up at the Nintendo third-party showcase tomorrow if it's coming to Switch.
That would be disappointing, I'd like to see what is actually being remastered. I don't think it'd be revealed in a Nintendo direct, if it exists that is.

Edit: Also, of course this goes live as soon as my first meeting in the afternoon starts... watching it on mute won't be the same.

BFIB

Oct 25, 2017
Sold my PS4 Pro. Now I have a Playstation hole in my life. That will be filled with the PS5.

Fill me Sony. Fill me good.

Status
Not open for further replies.