Status
Not open for further replies.

Bright-Light

Oct 29, 2017
Wonder if GAME will open up at midnight for in-store collections? If so I'll be tempted to keep my disk pre-order with them even if I'm lucky with Amazon.

Or should I just go with Amazon instead and sit in the warm and play CP2077 until the delivery arrives?

I think just keep your GAME preorder.
leave all the Amazon stock for me greedy guts!!!! :)

Deleted member 20892

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Got this email

"
we had to cancel your order.

Unfortunately, we had to cancel your order because it has exceeded our orderable quantity limits. Please see our Conditions of Use, which explains order limitations and limited quantities.

If you'd like to place an order for your business, our Account Managers at Best Buy for Business™ will be more than happy to assist you.

For details regarding refunds and credits, see the What You Need to Know section below.

Please accept our apology for this inconvenience. We value you as a customer and hope to see you again soon."

Electricb7

Oct 27, 2017
Just got one from Bestbuy. Keep hammering the site intl you get all the way through.
in store pickup and paypal. Make sure its paypal as checkout option.

Rikster

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Jun 24, 2018
California
Well I'm satisfied, was able to get a preorder Disk Console from Walmart and Digital Console from Best Buy, yay!

bushmonkey

Oct 29, 2017
Got to Game UK shop at 8, 10 people before me. They only have an allocation of 9 physical / 8 digital at launch, I got the 7th digital. Weight off my mind.

Jaypah

Oct 27, 2017
Wife: it's midnight, why are you still on your phone? Why do you have your credit card out?

Me: 😅

My wife was refreshing BB on her phone while I was doing it on the PC. No luck at the time. She had to get to bed for work but she was bummed that we couldn't secure one. She's gonna be amped in the morning when she finds out that I finally got the order to go through!

Bunta

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Awesome, went to bed earlier because I had lasik surgery this morning so I missed Amazon. Now Best Buy completely fucks me.

Apr 28, 2020
Was able to secure one through Best Buy now for pickup. Is the consensus that Best Buy usually has their pre-orders available on Day 1?

Jaypah

Oct 27, 2017
Seeing these posts about BB cancelling orders has me anxious. I'll keep an eye out for a chance somewhere else...just in case

Xion

Oct 27, 2017
Managed to secure one here in the UK from very.co.uk, never bought from them before, they had pre-orders up over an hour ago!

Tangyn

Oct 29, 2017
Is there a page for the Amazon.co.uk already up that I can't find or does the page just not exist until 9am?

Azurik

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
can even log in to my GAME uk account due to maintenance to make sure my order is still there. I dont trust them one bit. Come on amazon uk, to the rescue! :)

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is reminding me of all the carry on we went through, getting the 500 million PS4s in the UK.

Dan Thunder

Nov 2, 2017
For everyone ordering from Amazon UK I've just heard from an insider that pre-orders aren't going live until 10am.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.