Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Fletcher

Nov 18, 2017
UK
If anyone fancies it...

shop.staraxe.com

PlayStation 5 Console + Demon Souls + Sack Boy: A Big Adventure + Marvel Spider-Man Miles Morales

Games Included: Demon Souls Sack Boy: A Big Adventure Marvel Spider-Man Miles Morales 12 Month Warranty Playstation 5 Console Disc Edition Latest Playstation 5 Console - Disc edition The PS5 console unleashes new gaming possibilities that you never anticipated Experience lightning-fast...

No idea who they are, but... it's a bit rich for me. Overpriced, but if you're desperate for someone's birthday or Christmas.

coldsagging

AVALANCHE
Oct 27, 2017
Just to help ease your mind I've also heard nothing from them regarding the order but managed to do the thing where I can view the order online - it's sitting there waiting for me. I've opened a ticket as I'd like to pay a bit extra for the guaranteed delivery before noon as I currently have only the Royal Mail tracked delivery, but will see what happens
Wait you can do that with Game? Who do they use if you pay extra?

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
It's so weird seeing the official Playstation twitter (in my case Spanish) promoting PS5 games to be launched the 12th when the consoles launches the 19th. "Buy our new PS5 game, launching 12/11" It still doesn't make any sense lol

TheBaldwin

Feb 25, 2018
It's so weird seeing the official Playstation twitter (in my case Spanish) promoting PS5 games to be launched the 12th when the consoles launches the 19th. "Buy our new PS5 game, launching 12/11" It still doesn't make any sense lol

Yeha i find this funny haha.My PS5 isntarriving until the 20th so any games i order will be coming on the 12-13th, one week behind.

Gonna be torture having to just stare at my games without the console

Necron

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland
"Buy and stare at it for 7 days!"

Joking aside, given the new lockdowns happening throughout Europe... it's probably a good idea to not have everything launch on the 19th (assuming it does all go as planned/delivered).
:-/

Last edited:

Ryo Hazuki

Oct 25, 2017
Really wish Game would send out something, anything, saying whether or not you're getting a console on launch day. Not had a single thing since pre-order.

Midas

Oct 27, 2017
I'm still waiting to get a confirmation if I'll get a console on release or not yet. Strange times. 😮

gothi

Prophet of Truth
Jun 23, 2020
Posted this in the main PS5 pre-order thread but probably better suited here:

Game are asking those with in-store pre-orders to come in before the close of Wednesday to pay for their PS5. Sounds like they'll do simply treat it as a click & Collect just like the Series S|X process

FisherTea

May 24, 2020
Really wish Game would send out something, anything, saying whether or not you're getting a console on launch day. Not had a single thing since pre-order.

Game sent out an email as I had purchased a bundle with games and accessories, confirming that despite the differing release dates I would get all on the 19th. Granted this was before the Lockdown announcement though.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
I'm sure this has been answered a hundred times in here but does anyone know what Smyths are doing regarding orders placed in-store?

Paid off my Series X from GAME today so that's all sorted for next week. But got my PS5 order through Smyths (in-store, £25 deposit paid) and haven't been able to get through to them yet.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm sure this has been answered a hundred times in here but does anyone know what Smyths are doing regarding orders placed in-store?

Paid off my Series X from GAME today so that's all sorted for next week. But got my PS5 order through Smyths (in-store, £25 deposit paid) and haven't been able to get through to them yet.

This was in response to a question about in-store collection for pre-orders.

From the looks of it they will be providing further information via emails, social media and their site. No further announcement on their site just yet.

Raggen

Oct 7, 2019
Since my original pre-order is scheduled for mid December at the earliest I jumped on a bundle for 9990 NOK at Platekompaniet in Norway. I guess they got a very limited number of consoles and decided to sell all the inventory of asscesories as one package. I get the blu-ray console(5990), extra controller(899), charging-station(449), Pulse headset(1299), and DS and Miles Morales(799 x 2). Apart from the Headset I wanted to buy all this, and I can sell the headset. Very happy I am getting PS5 at launch!

Wallace Wells

May 24, 2019
What's happening regarding the games we've preordered though and since they come out next week. Did anyone manage to pay their games upfront as well?

RBTeemo

Oct 24, 2020
Just received an email from Gamersheek regarding the Pulse 3D telling me they don't have enough for launch.

Any other sites still selling them at the moment?

SnoopZ

Jul 30, 2019
Posted this in the main PS5 pre-order thread but probably better suited here:

Game are asking those with in-store pre-orders to come in before the close of Wednesday to pay for their PS5. Sounds like they'll do simply treat it as a click & Collect just like the Series S|X process

I saw this yesterday but I believe the tweet got deleted.

Wallace Wells

May 24, 2019
Scottish and Northern Ireland Era, game just emailed me saying that I can go in store and pay for my PS5 until the 18th (or until a new lockdown happens)

Last edited:

Snarfington

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Just received an email from Gamersheek regarding the Pulse 3D telling me they don't have enough for launch.

Any other sites still selling them at the moment?

I managed to get an order in randomly at GAME a couple of days ago by trying regularly (it tended to either say sold out when clicking add to basket, or get through the checkout, then say it was sold out) but YMMV. It worked after a decent number of tries throughout the day here on Saturday: https://www.game.co.uk/en/playstation-5-pulse-3d-wireless-headset-2826357

alstrike

Banned
Aug 27, 2018
Well fuck,

because of the lockdown in Austria I have to leave for the whole month and Amazon.de can't ship the PS5 to my parents in Spain. So I have to either wait until I get back or use some forwarding service to have it sent to Spain.

How bad do I want the console? 🤔

2Blackcats

Oct 26, 2017
Well fuck,

because of the lockdown in Austria I have to leave for the whole month and Amazon.de can't ship the PS5 to my parents in Spain. So I have to either wait until I get back or use some forwarding service to have it sent to Spain.

How bad do I want the console? 🤔

How long will you be stuck at home in Spain?

I'd probably forward it but remember it's a beast and you'll have to bring it back.

alstrike

Banned
Aug 27, 2018
How long will you be stuck at home in Spain?

I'd probably forward it but remember it's a beast and you'll have to bring it back.

That's the thing, my return flight is on the 30th (we are opening back on Dec 4th) but it all depends on the Austrian government not extending the lockdown.

Taking it here and there it's not a problem, my old PS4 Pro has more flying miles than I can remember 😂

Hulkamania78

Oct 29, 2017
Manchester UK
I've been into my local Game (Trafford Centre - Manchester) Paid for my daughters XSX at 8am. I asked about the PS5 but they said tomorrow but at 1pm today got the call to pay my PS5 so went straight back console and controller paid ready for 19th.

The only issue is my own XSX I've gone down the Access route and they cant confirm yet because they are waiting for Microsoft US to confirm to the UK team what to do. Its all ready go QR code etc so dont see an issue.

2Blackcats

Oct 26, 2017
That's the thing, my return flight is on the 30th (we are opening back on Dec 4th) but it all depends on the Austrian government not extending the lockdown.

Taking it here and there it's not a problem, my old PS4 Pro has more flying miles than I can remember 😂

I've done a few transatlantics with my Pro, ha.

Good luck, whatever way it goes

RBTeemo

Oct 24, 2020
I managed to get an order in randomly at GAME a couple of days ago by trying regularly (it tended to either say sold out when clicking add to basket, or get through the checkout, then say it was sold out) but YMMV. It worked after a decent number of tries throughout the day here on Saturday: https://www.game.co.uk/en/playstation-5-pulse-3d-wireless-headset-2826357

Will keep an eye on it, thank you!

They said they have been told there will be another shipment before Christmas but don't have a guarantee. Wonder if that's the same for all UK sites

Kane1345

Senior QA, Starbreeze Studios
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
For anyone from Sweden who pre ordered from Webhallen, I talked to them today. They had no news to tell me other than the fact that anyone who got told that they don't have a console for launch (mine is coming next year right now) will be contacted via email one week from launch with hopefully a more accurate time frame that your order will be fulfilled. They're trying to secure more PS5's before then so they can fulfill more orders but who knows if that will actually happen.

Mr.Fletcher

Nov 18, 2017
UK
I can't bring myself to go for the digital edition... I'll be trapped in Sony's overpriced UK digital store forever.

Deleted member 12555

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Seeing some stuff that mediamarkt DE and even CH are sending mails to some clients saying they've moved the release date to the 12th. Probably nonsense, but can anyone confirm having received such an email?

Rumsdiwums

Oct 29, 2017
Seeing some stuff that mediamarkt DE and even CH are sending mails to some clients saying they've moved the release date to the 12th. Probably nonsense, but can anyone confirm having received such an email?

I have read a similar article. I ordered at Saturn.de and i did not received this kind of mail. Guess the Screenshot is fake in this article.

SnoopZ

Jul 30, 2019
If anyone has pre ordered a console or accessory from Shopto please be aware you need to log in to your account and to have paid by 31/10 or it isn't guaranteed for day one!

I made this mistake with the charging dock.

Firthy

Nov 19, 2017
UK
If anyone has pre ordered a console or accessory from Shopto please be aware you need to log in to your account and to have paid by 31/10 or it isn't guaranteed for day one!

I made this mistake with the charging dock.

Thanks for the advice, however these pre-orders seem to be leftovers from others who missed their payments. Payment was taken straight away and it's guaranteed for launch :)

Status
Not open for further replies.