Will Halo Infinite's multiplayer be released on November 15th?

• Yes

Votes: 475 56.1%
  • No

Votes: 371 43.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
For those who haven't been following along, there's a rumor circulating around that Halo Infinite's multiplayer launch isn't happening on December 8th, but rather, November 15th, during Xbox's 20th anniversary event. I won't bog up this thread with the details-- we've already got a thread with the information.

This thread is for those who are invested in the rumor one way or another. Do you believe that Infinite's multiplayer is launching tomorrow? Whether your answer is yes or no... do you want to make a bet on it?

Whoever wins gets to gloat that they were right, do a dab on the losers, potentially enjoy some new Halo multiplayer tomorrow, whatever. Losers must use the corresponding avatar below until Halo Infinite's current launch date of December 8th, 2021. It's a long period, but it's fitting I think. And the avatars I made with my nonexistent image editing skills are appropriately shitty. :) (EDIT: Transistor has also kindly agreed to give user tags based on who wins and loses! Winners will be tagged "Prophet of Truth", while losers will be tagged "Prophet of Regret". Credit for these tags goes to SCUMMbag!)

If Halo Infinite's multiplayer gets released on November 15th, then people who vote #TeamFake ("the multiplayer is NOT releasing tomorrow") must use this avatar:

mLdv6jq.png

If the multiplayer does NOT get released tomorrow, then people who vote #TeamReal ("the multiplayer IS releasing tomorrow") must use this avatar:

Qdtf3nd.png

Bets are being accepted until 11:30 AM Eastern / 8:30 AM Pacific tomorrow, 1.5 hours before the Xbox event begins. If you want to participate in the bet, just reply to this thread with either "#TeamReal" or "#TeamFake" (or otherwise just make it obvious what your vote is). If there are any major reputable leaks before then that confirm or deny the rumor though, don't bother trying to change your response-- here's everyone's responses:

#TeamReal (people who think the multiplayer is releasing tomorrow)
#TeamFake (people who think the multiplayer is NOT releasing tomorrow)
And with that, let the bets begin! :)

Last edited:

Yuntu

Prophet of Regret Corrupted by Vengeance
Nov 7, 2019
Germany
I think it will release before Campaign but not on the 15th.

starfoxxxy

Gravity Is Hard
Banned
Mar 13, 2021
Its gonna be a shit show (not the actual show itself) if they don't at this point, i vote yes

Edit—-

I didn't know this was an avatar bet. I say nothing!

Last edited:

Ont

Prophet of Truth
Oct 29, 2017
I started from a complete denial, but now I am convinced that the MP is coming out tomorrow.

Too many hints, and the rumours have not been shot down by the companies involved.

#TeamReal.

speiky

"This guy are sick" says the Prophet of Truth
Oct 28, 2017
Team Real. Either way, win win. I need an avatar lol.

Scottoest

Feb 4, 2020
I'm pretty convinced the intention is (or was) to release Halo's MP tomorrow, based on what I've read. Whether that happens based on late-breaking bugs or whatever, is another question.

Less sure what to make of this "rumour" of including a campaign demo, which seems like a contradictory waste of dev resources for a team that was so locked down they didn't bother to create a new E3 demo.

speiky

"This guy are sick" says the Prophet of Truth
Oct 28, 2017
Lukar, you should add THANKS to #TeamFake. His punishment should be a ban tho lol.

TortoiseTesticleOil

Prophet of Regret
Banned
Oct 2, 2021
i don't think so. It would cannibalize forza horizon 5. On the other hand it could increase momentum and make more people buy gamepass. I feel that microsoft would do more noise about it if it was indeed releasing tomorrow.

Milk

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It hardly even seems worth a bet at this point lol. It's so obviously releasing tomorrow that the risk isn't even there.

(I know this post will look beautifully foolish if it doesn't release tomorrow)

OP
OP
Lukar

Lukar

Oct 27, 2017
It hardly even seems worth a bet at this point lol. It's so obviously releasing tomorrow that the risk isn't even there.

(I know this post will look beautifully foolish if it doesn't release tomorrow)
Is that your official vote then? :P

Deleted member 3038

Oct 25, 2017
I could see it happening, I already thought there was no point coupling the MP & the campaign launch together if either way the MP was going to be F2P so releasing it earlier to get ahead of BF2042 & the holiday season is a no brainer for MS.

People stating it'll cannibalize the playerbase of Forza underestimate the tectonic grip Forza has on it's players

#teamreal

OP
OP
Lukar

Lukar

Oct 27, 2017
Can't see the avatar pics.

Are the links broken?
They're showing on my end. They're embeds rather than links. Try these:

If Halo Infinite's multiplayer gets released on November 15th, then people who vote #TeamFake ("the multiplayer is NOT releasing tomorrow") must use this avatar

If the multiplayer does NOT get released tomorrow, then people who vote #TeamReal ("the multiplayer IS releasing tomorrow") must use this avatar

I could see it happening, I already thought there was no point coupling the MP & the campaign launch together if either way the MP was going to be F2P so releasing it earlier to get ahead of BF2042 & the holiday season is a no brainer for MS.

People stating it'll cannibalize the playerbase of Forza underestimate the tectonic grip Forza has on it's players

#teamreal
Hell yeah 😎

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona

Shalashaska

Prophet of Regret
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
#TeamFake

I still don't think it makes any sense for them to shadow drop it tomorrow, but I will admit it seems like there's a chance it could happen.

OP
OP
Lukar

Lukar

Oct 27, 2017
Need more people for #TeamFake. The list is so small. :(