Will Halo Infinite's multiplayer be released on November 15th?

• Yes

Votes: 475 56.1%
  • No

Votes: 371 43.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Luchsius

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Why is everything about this game so awefully communicated? Is this XBOX version of announcing the Wii U?

It's maddening that Halo once was XBOX's biggest IP and now it's this glorious train wreck where everything was already spoiled by marketing campaigns of food and toy companies last year and leaving the whole single player story in the multiplayer beta. Might as well burn the whole thing down...

Filipus

Prophet of Regret
Avenger
Dec 7, 2017
TeamFake for sure. Because the latest rumors are that there's a delay and it would be November 23rd. Win win for team Fake. Let's go!

Filipus

Prophet of Regret
Avenger
Dec 7, 2017
Why is everything about this game so awefully communicated? Is this XBOX version of announcing the Wii U?

It's maddening that Halo once was XBOX's biggest IP and now it's this glorious train wreck where everything was already spoiled by marketing campaigns of food and toy companies last year and leaving the whole single player story in the multiplayer beta. Might as well burn the whole thing down...

Apart from us nerds on internet forums no one is even aware of these things.
Halo will be fine as long as the game is good.

Pyro

God help us the mods are making weekend threads
Jul 30, 2018
United States
Even if I hadn't been proven a literal clown last time with FFXVI I'd still say no.

#TeamFake all the way!

Xadra

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2018
I want to use the sad Craig avatar. I vote for whichever option gives me access to that avatar.

Thanks.

OP
OP
Lukar

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Will be away for a few hours shortly, but I'll make sure to add anyone who posts in that timeframe before I go to bed tonight.

OP
OP
Lukar

Lukar

Oct 27, 2017
What if it's an open beta? Who wins then?
If it's an open beta that lasts until the full release and carries progression over into the final game, then I think that would count as Team Real winning. However, it'd have to meet both of those requirements. If the beta ends sooner than then or wipes progression at the end, I don't think that counts. Others are free to chime in and say if that sounds fair or not though.

Absolutely! What's Team Fake win when they inevitably win?
I really wanna hear from the other team on this thread, let me see if we can come up with something and will let you know.

Maybe Lukar can help.
Hm... If Team Real winning gets them a Craig's Pal tag, then maybe TeamFake winning would get that team a Reality's Pal tag? I don't know lol. Others should chime in, I can't think of anything else.

Niklel

Prophet of Regret
Aug 10, 2020
I'm not invested in Halo, but fuck it. Doing it just for fun.

#TeamFake

Blackbird

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
If it's an open beta that lasts until the full release and carries progression over into the final game, then I think that would count as Team Real winning. However, it'd have to meet both of those requirements. If the beta ends sooner than then or wipes progression at the end, I don't think that counts. Others are free to chime in and say if that sounds fair or not though.

Hm... If Team Real winning gets them a Craig's Pal tag, then maybe TeamFake winning would get that team a Reality's Pal tag? I don't know lol. Others should chime in, I can't think of anything else.

I'm definitely waiting for more opinions but maybe Happy Craig vs Sad/Cynical Craig?

Let's see if someone else jumps in.

GetDigitized

Oct 25, 2017
I don't care much about Halo, but it seems something major about Halo is dropping tomorrow so #TeamReal
If its a beta i still count that as my win.

Last edited:

gothi

Prophet of Truth
Jun 23, 2020
I'm sorry, but only a complete idiot would bet that it's coming tomorrow. Which is why I'm #TeamReal! (I suspect I'm going to regret this but I'm 100% in)

Transistor

The Walnut King
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.

No problem! Ping me when the judgement needs to be handed down and I will make it so!

gothi

Prophet of Truth
Jun 23, 2020
I'm definitely waiting for more opinions but maybe Happy Craig vs Sad/Cynical Craig?

Let's see if someone else jumps in.
I'd have gone for "Knew there was no need to be upset" For team real myself, as corny as that is 🤷‍♂️

Edit: Maybe something more familiar to the fans:
"Was/wasn't blinded by Halo's majesty" depending on which team wins

Last edited:

Aiqops

Aug 3, 2021
I got burned by the Final Fantasy bet a couple weeks ago, so not taking part in another bet again. xD

OP
OP
Lukar

Lukar

Oct 27, 2017
Alright, gotta head out now. I'll be back in a few hours to add anyone who decides to join the bet. 😈

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
#TeamReal definitely something 343i would try to pull off.

breakfuss

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'm scared to do this honestly. Still shudder from all those Knack avatars. But why not? I'm going #TeamReal.

Last edited: