• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What is your favorite pizza chain?

• Dominos

• Pizza Hut

• Papa John's

• Sbarro

• California Pizza Kitchen

• Other (post it)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pikachu

Traded his Bone Marrow for Pizza
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's clearly Pizza Hut. Who doesn't have the nostalgia of going to Pizza Hut on half-days of school for the buffet? Beautiful. Pan pizza is the bomb, I love the cheese here and they understand the deliciousness of the slightly brown/burn marks on it, and the bread is great IMO.

scale;

Papa John's pizza is disgusting but I do f*ck with the cheese sticks.

Dominos is also poop, but similarly their cheesy bread is pretty good.

Sbarro is fine, I guess.

To be fair I've never had California Pizza Kitchen but in my Google search of top chains it was up there, so I listed it.

jml

Mar 9, 2018
Pizza Hut as long as it's their pan pizza and not their other crappier kinds.

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
the problem with pizza hut is that it makes me feel sick

even if i like their gimmick crusts more, at least dominos doesnt shred my insides

OP
OP
Pikachu

Pikachu

Traded his Bone Marrow for Pizza
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
During one of our school day buffets my mom went to the manager and asked to purchase one of their pizza pans.... and they let her

and we use it all the time

Beanman25

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Dominos is fire. Ever since they changed the recipe a few years ago or whatever, their pizza is SO good.

Deleted member 6263

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Dominos has the unique ability to consistently give me terribly painful poops in the middle of the night, so I'll vote Pizza Hut because their new stuff has been surprisingly okay quality-wise.

CaptainNuevo

Mascot Maniac
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone who says Papa John's is clearly doing it for the sauces. If you need to coat your pizza in ranch or garlic butter to make it good, you have a bad pizza

CorpseLight

Nov 3, 2018
Pizza Hut is great when you first eat it. But then about 2 slices in, you start to hate yourself.
And then your farts are just awful.

Domino's is solid.

Larfl33ze

Oct 25, 2017
Marcos. Though I'll give pizza hut credit it went from my least favorite of the big 3 to my favorite.

Aeana

Oct 25, 2017
I've never liked Pizza Hut's weird spongy default pan crust or their sauce. The stuffed crust isn't bad except the bottom of those pizzas is always soaked with grease.

Of these I guess Domino's? Eh.

Beanman25

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I find that while Pizza Hut get the perfect equilibrium of the browned cheese, Dominos just straight up chars the entire pie.

That hasn't happened to me, personally. But I have no doubts there. There is a pizza hut near me, last time I ordered from there I ended up with a pizza w a rubber band baked into it. lol The Quality Control varies greatly it seems.

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
They're all bad imo.
Domino's Double Decadence base was their one saving grace and it's gone.

whiteninja

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Pizza hut and Dominos are about the same for me but I vastly prefer Pizza Huts boneless wings.
I know they long since changed recipes but Ill never forget that time in the 90s when I got really ill after eating a dominos sausage pizza. Kept me off of them for years until the late 2000s.
Papa Johns is kinda pricey for what you get so I dont usually bother. If I wanna pay more for pizza Ill hit the local place that much better than these chains.

Zultima

Mar 4, 2020
Pizza Hut cause pan pizza, stuffed crust, and decent wings.
But we usually get Domino's because it's much cheaper

Khamsinvera

Oct 31, 2017
I refuse to answer since it might be brought up in the future with some saying "LOOK - Khamsinvera SAID that they like ____ chain pizza! To the gallows!!!"

captive

Oct 25, 2017
Houston
Marco's is the best.

we've been having marcos cause dominos doesnt deliver here. But dominos was our go to before. We had dominos at a friends birthday party for one of their kids before the pandemic hit and both my wife and i agreed marcos is better than dominos.

geardo

Oct 27, 2017
Dominos is easily the best of that list, but I chose other because Jets is still better even though it's a smaller regional chain.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's easily Dominos for me. I like their pan pizza quite a bit.

Last edited:

AlmostMilk

Oct 27, 2017
Any love for Hungy Howies? Use to eat it all the time when I lived in Michigan. Nothing beats their flavored crust. Second would be Dominoe's. They have a good all around pizza for the price. The only reason to go to Pizza Hut is the stuffed crust. It's till unrivaled. Everything else they have is garbage.

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
Grew up eating Pizza Hut but anytime I want cheap garbage nowadays its Domino's. There's one right by my house, $8 for a large with pepperoni/mushroom/spinach

Haven't had Hut in years now but the last couple of times I remember it was just insanely greasy. Domino's is too but its not as sickening

Norris1020

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
I gave my vote to Domino's, but Marco's is right there if not a little better, but I love that dominos thin crust. I honestly like them all except Pizza Hut, their sauce tastes like metal and the dough is rubbery.

SnugTeam6

Oct 25, 2017
United States
Papa Gino's is pretty damn solid for what it is, though it's based only in New England. I don't really fuck with the chains in general, though.