• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

jackal27

Oct 25, 2017
Joplin, MO
Wife and I own a studio that specializes in magazine-style glamour portraiture. This is a self-portrait for the front of our Christmas card this year. Posing, editing, and wardrobe by me, lighting and retouching by her.
wSGETiLh.jpg

Saya

Oct 25, 2017
This is a really cool idea for a thread. You guys have some awesome photography skills. I'll share some of my random photos as well.

Harajuku, 2014.

dsc_7771lty1b.jpg

Sec0nd

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
9eqzUgI.jpg

I like to make gritty portraits and street photography on 35mm. Probably not everyones gig. But the more grain and the more motion blur the better. Bonus points if it's also out of focus. Pretty funny considering the fact that I used to throw away all my pictures if it had too much grain and/or was slightly out of focus lol.

I post my work pretty frequently on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/edwinvandersande/

ODD

Oct 25, 2017
Suburbs west of Helsinki in Finland. Little community called Tapiola. It is nice very nice.
Nice. I'd love to visit Scandinavia. One day... One day I will... I just need to make some arrengement$...

Thanks, Boris!

Great shots! Love seeing my city's skyline.

Took this on my way back to the hotel in Tokyo. It has a Bladerunner type feel.
mhXwBRa.jpg
That street is so clean! I love how the lines converge to the center.

PS: reading your post, for a moment I thought that you were from here, lol.

Oct 30, 2017
Wife and I own a studio that specializes in magazine-style glamour portraiture. This is a self-portrait for the front of our Christmas card this year. Posing, editing, and wardrobe by me, lighting and retouching by her.
wSGETiLh.jpg
As an enthusiast with a small, strobist setup in my garage and who struggles to master flash work.. I love everything about this this photo. The lighting is perfection, and makes the entire thing. But I think my most favorite part is the composition and the look on your dogs face sets the tone. If you dont mind me asking ,what kind of lighting do you use?

FrankJaeger

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Throughout the last 7 years I've made a lot of photos of Moscow, so I share some of them here.
I am not professional photographer and my camera is rather cheap.
Also, I have a slight railway fetish and like dilapidated old buildings.

Let's call it "3 daily photos from Frank":
mCTjnyB.jpg

qft6edn.jpg

KJqK9Qc.jpg

Parisi

Oct 27, 2017
I took this with my iPhoneX from my car. I saw this shot, stopped my car, stuck my phone out the window and took the shot. No filters, no tripods, nothing...

38511324366_6debc9b8da_b.jpg

jackal27

Oct 25, 2017
Joplin, MO
As an enthusiast with a small, strobist setup in my garage and who struggles to master flash work.. I love everything about this this photo. The lighting is perfection, and makes the entire thing. But I think my most favorite part is the composition and the look on your dogs face sets the tone. If you dont mind me asking ,what kind of lighting do you use?
Thanks! Honestly this was just an orb in front and flash on slave mode for the hair light. We have some better equipment, but for where we were shooting, this was plenty.