Kasey

Nov 1, 2017
Boise
Ya mind keeping it down??? Some of us are trying to play with our guns in peace
4f3bbb73a798846a54de631a665d4c29.jpg

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Seriously, he could've injured or killed someone upstairs. The fuck is wrong with some people.

Hyun Sai

Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix, last name of Joaquin this was bound to happen. This city is the new Gotham.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Quite down? He was shooting into the apartment above him, that sounds like attempted murder

Merv

Oct 27, 2017
What the jail time for reckless/irresponsible gun usage?

How bout attempted murder/manslaughter

Side note. I knew a guy that shot himself in the leg on accident. He thought he heard a noise and took out his gun. It accidentally went off into the floor of his trailer and it ricocheted into his leg.

dennett316

Nov 2, 2017
Blackpool, UK
Should be an attempted murder charge. Probably won't be, the police will make all sorts of excuses to avoid making guns look bad.

"Well, if only those neighbours would've been more reasonable, maybe they'll think about that in future to prevent this from happening again." After the aftermath of the mother shooting her own daughter who tried to surprise her, I absolutely expect the cops to blame the victims for almost having their lives ended.

TaySan

SayTan
Dec 10, 2018
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Not familiar with that street, but i wouldn't be surprised if it's in PHX. lol I think there was another shooting that happened in Scottsdale that closed down a bunch of streets. :/ Couldn't do one of my audits because of that.

Deffers

Banned
Mar 4, 2018
Dumbasss

Can relate to noise being a nuisance tho
I'm a very light sleeper

Right? On the one hand, this man is clearly insane. On the other hand, our upstairs had two kids that *actively made a game* of tossing shit on the floor and stomping around when the parents went away and I completely lost my mind on more than one occasion after several hours and beat the shit out of the ceiling with a broom.

So it's like... he'd be quite relatable if he didn't actively risk the lives of two relative strangers and ultimately himself.

GodofWine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Ya know, it's probably strangely effective, I know I'd shut the fuck up if my neighbor shot themselves in the face.

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
I imagine things will be quieter in the hospital so I guess it worked...

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
Like a wise man once said, "If you can't identify the target, you are the target."