RingRang

Alt account banned
Banned
Oct 2, 2019
Based on where the PS3 software was at launch and how basic the OS was, it seems like Sony didn't have their shit together on a lot of fronts.

Papacheeks

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Watertown, NY
So wait.. this guy was at Sony for the PS3 launch, Xbox for the Xbox One launch and now at Google for the Stadia launch. The first two were pretty bad, I can only assume at this point the third one will be too. Not much of a good luck charm is he?

He's been around the industry and I guess had a successful career you could say. But also his biggest contribution for Sony was making Japan aware of their more European studios, and got Media Molecule noticed for Sony to promote and give greenlight to LBP.

He was more of a face for Sony on the European side. And he didn't do much at Xbox and I think left because of the big fall out with current leadership. i could be wrong.

But anything he associates himself with now I don't know, it's like he's bad luck charm.

lunarworks

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
I remember word of this making the rounds about 10 years ago. Having worked in manufacturing myself, it's frustrating how one small component can hold everything back.

Borman

Digital Games Curator at The Strong Museum
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
It may have slowed them down, but the hardware and software around the diode weren't done either.