Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 5, 2017
I don't know why Pete always has to go for Hollywood celebrities. Why not date someone more low-key/not a celebrity? It might help with keeping a relationship going on for more than a couple of months.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
You mean they held hands? That's nothing.... holding hands while going through a crowd is basically like "hey here's an excuse to touch/guide her".

It doesn't mean they kissed, or even shared the bed...

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
Man, I hope they're happy but that's quite the gap.

He wasn't even born when she graduated from high school.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Dayum, that is quite a rebound and Kate's been going for younger dude's since her divorce.

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like I've heard people say this a lot but I've never actually hear about what is wrong with him. The craziest thing I've seen from him is the fact the gets tattoos like they can be wiped off.

He literally said was suicidal on Instagram like a month ago.

Also lots of rumors of drug abuse. But the suicidal note on Instagram was 100% real. Per the article, he also has borderline personality disorder.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/15/arts/television/pete-davidson-instagram-post.html

Screencap of it:

Oct 27, 2017
Guy seems like he needs more personal growth to help long term mental health stability and not another high profile famous relationship right now, but whatevah.

Eddie

Banned
Jun 3, 2018
Wow.......

Upgrade of the century imo

But why ? Dude must be packing major heat

Deleted member 15848

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
He needs to send a thank you card to Ms. Grande, she put him in the spotlight when no one was checking for his ass before and now he's banging Kate Beckinsale.

My god.

refusi0n1

Oct 27, 2017
He's hardly on SNL and yet living the rock star life. Is he doing mad standup or just hitting all the high profile parties? Publicity stunt or not, props to him. Also lol @ "dating" I guess celebs don't just fuck and move on.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
This is a joke right
giphy.gif

metalslimer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
He literally said was suicidal on Instagram like a month ago.

Also lots of rumors of drug abuse. But the suicidal note on Instagram was 100% real. Per the article, he also has borderline personality disorder.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/15/arts/television/pete-davidson-instagram-post.html

Screencap of it:

Borderline individuals are honestly the most difficult people to deal with and I wish him all the best but it's one of the more difficult psychiatric disorders to treat

Axumite

Nov 19, 2017
I don't get why so many people have such a negative attitude towards Pete. Good for him for bouncing back after Ariana. As a fan of his comedy I hope his mental health improves and he has a long, fruitful career.

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
after all he was going through...the depression and all.........im surprised

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.