• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueSloth

Oct 27, 2017
If you win, donate the winning funds to a cause. You don't seem to actually need the money itself.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
4A487352703C170330AF4FB0ED54955CE71DAE1D

LOL, yeah

Watch Kaiji ASAP OP

snail_maze

Oct 27, 2017
I'm pretty glad I stayed with my 500€ with how close it's turning out. I still think Biden will win but I'm glad I'm not sweating bullets here

Oct 27, 2017
Uh...so in light of Trump declaring himself King of America, I'm beginning to think I was a tad bit irresponsible with my money....
I dunno how serious you are about the money being within your means (if so I have no sympathy for you lol) but I hope you get your winnings and I hope you're not too sweaty right now. It's only money.

OP
OP

Deleted member 1659

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I dunno how serious you are about the money being within your means (if so I have no sympathy for you lol) but I hope you get your winnings and I hope you're not too sweaty right now. It's only money.

I've been joking a lot in this thread but two things I was serious on

15k on Biden.

And that 15k is not even 10% of my life roll.

It's 90%.

Status
Not open for further replies.