mentok15

Dec 20, 2017
Australia
The title sounded like some fetish at first lol

For people who need this, how do your feet get so bad? Is it natural or are you doing something to them? I abuse mine and they're not that bad.

LProtagonist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I did one of these, different brand, just to see what was up and because I had some callouses and what not. Felt weird wearing it, thought nothing of it for a few days, then everything just came off. Pretty cool, honestly.

Septimus

Oct 27, 2017
My girl has used it before, not that specific brand but one from Daiso or something. It works. Will probably be nothing for 2 days and then mega peeling on days 3-5.

skullmuffins

Oct 25, 2017
thumb_Frudia-My-Orchard-Peach-Foot-Peeling-Mask.jpg

SO just came home with a two-pack of these bad boys. My feet fit, but just barely. I'm about a half hour into the recommended hour and I think this bunk.

my feet are pretty gnarly though so it will be obvious to see if there's any improvements.
hey OP how are your crusty-ass feet doing? are they as soft as a baby's bottom yet? are you molting like a lizard?

Pickman

Nov 20, 2017
Huntington, WV
My wife used something similar to this and it sloughed off a whole layer of skin in a big way from her feet. They are softer now but the process was stomach churning.

MaritalWheat

Oct 28, 2017
My partner did this. At some point apparently a bunch of layers peel off. It's gross but satisfying in the same way popping a zit is. I've been wanting to do it.

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
I just looked down at my toes recently and I'm peeling and its quite gross. I think it's from walking barefoot on the rough concrete outside when im running around with the pooch (plus the heat). I need me some of these

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Think it's probably bull shit esp that long fucking jpg.

But as someone with horrible athletes foot going on about....10+ years now on and off with my doctor pretty much telling me "sorry you're fucked" I get why people try weird shit with feet. When I'm having a particularly bad bout of recurring athletes foot I legit dream of just dunking my feet in acid dreaming that'll fix the problem. A major irrational fear that I have about losing a limb for whatever reason is that I'll have phantom pain with athletes foot. Like my foot will be gone but I'll still be woken up by a flare up in the middle of the night and can't treat it.

Only good thing from the pandemic is that my toe nails have recovered. Basketball destroyed, utterly destroyed, my feet in horrific ways. Then I didn't play basketball for about 18 months and even my wife was like "woah...... Your feet aren't horrific anymore....."

Pargon

Oct 27, 2017
nothing. happened. im so mad.
61ica53s1vl._ac_sl150noj8j.jpg

Get the regular cream (10% urea).
Use a pumice stone or file (not a metal rasp) to gently/gradually remove hard skin (don't expect to remove it all at once), then apply CCS after getting out the shower and drying off your feet.
It will be more effective if you apply it before going to bed and wear socks.

OP
OP
blame space

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017