LazyLain

Jan 17, 2019
I'm hoping it's not just P3/P4G, but P4G makes the most sense as a game that's currently stuck on Vita.

elyetis

Oct 26, 2017
While P3 and/or P4G would be good news ( and even better news than P5R depending on people taste ), I would still see it as Atlus dragging their feet at getting into the 21th century.
After Sega europe only being able to get us a 2011 game from them, we would now get a.... 2012 game ( and/or 2006 ).

Koukalaka

Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
Spotted Tripwire on there - I know they've just put out Maneater but I'm hoping they're working on another Red Orchestra/Rising Storm/tactical shooter type thing.

dreamfall

Oct 25, 2017
Holy goodness I'm so excited about the Mafia Remake trailer! Persona! And maybe some new Yakuza!

dreamfall

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, your right. Mafia will be here as well. Not good news for my wallet, if any game will have me getting a new PC, its Mafia (and hey, the continued Yakuza ports sure sweeten the deal)

You and me both! Mafia and some of these next gen reveals got me thinking about new rig builds also in time for Cyberpunk. Super excited about this show this year , some dream announcements incoming I hope. Mafia being remade boggles my mind, one of the greatest games ever - just don't fuck it up!

Deleted member 29682

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Yakuza 7 is much more likely to get a trailer than Judg(e)ment at this point. At least we know that game is coming out on PC.